[Chapter 5]

"Oi, you done over there?" Tommy shouted. "Yeah." Wilbur panted. He wiped his forehead, even though the weather's cold.

"What about Techno?" The blonde emerged from one of the stalls.

"Techno?? Are you there?" Wilbur checked each of the stalls. Then, he heard aggressive scrubbing from the last one.

So, he peeked from the curtain and saw his twin squating on the floor, brushing the walls (it's made from tiles).

Sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His back is wet from all the scrubbing and washing. Eyes widen in sheer concentration and adrenaline.
Probably the voices are invigorating him, sometimes there's a bright side of having them.

"Techno! You're so energetic." Wilbur beamed. "Am I?" Techno replied, still scrubbing violently. The pinkette finally stopped and when he stood up, his legs just gave up on him.

"Woah there." Wilbur caught him. "Looks like you just fell for me~" The brunette smirked. He's met with a disgusted look on Techno's face. "Wilbur, we're fucking brothers."

"Just joking." Wilbur playfully smacked Techno's back.

"What the fuck?" Tommy's voice was barely heard. "Anyways, I'm gonna change my turtleneck." Techno announced before leaving Wilbur and Tommy.

'Should've used a t-shirt if I knew it'll be like this.' He fixed his collar. Techno opened the door of his room, there's no one inside. Seems like they went hunting again.

Something pink caught his eyes. He sauntered to his bed and saw a tidily folded clothes and a note. It says:

Dear Techno,
Sapnap, George, and I got you a clothing. Do try it on. We think you'll look good in it.

-Dream-

"Oh hell no." Techno muttered as he unfolded the clothing. It's a pig onesie with matching slippers (like in the picture). "No way I'm wearing that." He opened the closet and his jaw dropped.

Literally his half of the closet is now empty. Only George's clothes that is still in there. "BruUuUuUuh. Bastards." He slammed the closet close.

Now here comes the dilemma. Should he stay with his dirty turtleneck on or change into the onesie.

He paced the room, thinking about the pros and cons. Finally, he made his choice.

With a heavy heart, Techno changed his clothes. He put on the hoodie and the slippers. The pinkette saw himself on the mirror. "Why am I torturing myself?"

*CLICK*

His eyes dilated in shock and looked behind. Dream's classic tea kettle wheeze can be heard by the door.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

"Stop it!" Techno tried to snatch away the camera George's holding. But, George passed it to Sapnap and the 3 of them started to play hot potato while Techno tries to snatch.

After a few moments, they're all out of breath, from running and laughing. "You can go change if you want. Your clothes are outside." Dream gripped at the camera.

Techno huffed yet he cracked a smile. With the help of them, Techno's clothes are back in the closet.

The pinkette already changed to a loose black sweater and the same black sweatpants. "It's just half past nine. Up to go hunting?"