Chapter 17

Warning ⚠️
There is a mature scene in this chapter. I will mark the beginning and end by ⚠️ if you want to skip it.

_____________________________________________

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Helen Keller

*****

I woke up the next day to the bright sun in the sky. Groaning I stood up and went to the bathroom. After taking a hot shower to ease the pain, my body relaxed and I felt much better. I wrapped myself in a towel because I had no change of clothes in Sam's room.

As I stepped outside the bathroom, I heard a loud growl. Looking I saw Sam staring at my body with dark eyes. His stare sent tingles all over as I felt myself needing him close to me in every way possible.

⚠️Mature scene ahead. Read at your own risk.⚠️

I squeezed my legs together to ease the throbbing sensation in my clit.

Sniffing the air, Sam came stalking towards me "Your arousal smells so good Isabelle. I can't wait to taste you." He whispered.

"Oh..." was all I said as my body shuddered in delight at his closeness. Trailing his fingers down my neck to my shoulder and then to my chest above the towel, he traced my erect nipples which caused sparks to erupt everywhere in my body and a moan to escape my mouth.

"I've been longing to hear you moan for me, soon I will make you scream my name." he said as he locked his lips with mine. I gave in to his kiss as he kissed me gently while holding my waist so I don't fall.

Turning me around so I'm facing the wall, he trailed kisses down my neck to my shoulder as he rubbed his body against mine. I could feel how excited he is as I felt the hardness in his pants rub against my ass. I yelped as I felt a finger run against the swollen lips of my pussy. "Say it love, say you want me inside you" he whispered in my ear.

"I want you Sam" was all I could say as I felt his finger penetrate me. Pumping his finger in and out caused my whole body to erupt in sparks. I squeaked as he added another finger stretching me while thrusting deeper. He took off my towel in one swift move as he grabbed my boob squeezing it hard and then rubbing the nipple. This drove me and my wolf over the edge as I quivered underneath him releasing on his hand.

Spinning me to face him, he licked his fingers tasting me as he groaned in satisfaction. "You taste incredible" he whispered. A blush crept up my face at what we just did. I shrieked when I realized I was completely naked in front of him causing him to smirk "Don't be shy Love, you are all mine."

⚠️End of Mature scene.⚠️

My stomach suddenly growled loudly causing Sam to laugh hard "You haven't eaten for a full day. Come on let's get some food in you"

"What do you mean a full day? I just saw you a few hours ago" I replied wrapping the towel around my body again.

"You have been sleeping for more than 24 hours baby" he smirked "I guess the shot knocked you out more yesterday or you were feeling comfortable in my bed."

"You have some clothes in the walk in closet. Yesterday while you were sleeping I ordered for you new clothes and I hung them up in your side of the closet. Feel free to use them, they are all yours love, and if you don't like them we can go buy new ones later on." Sam said.