Chapter 14

At the top is a photo of the full black eyes of the warlock Isabelle talks about.
_____________________________________________

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King Jr.

*****

Frozen from fear I didn’t know how to think or what to do. I panicked. The only thing that came to my mind at that moment was to mind link Dan.

“Dan help! They are here, they are everywhere. Tell Sam please.” I couldn't mindlink Sam because we weren't from the same pack.

The view outside was scarey. All the guards were down on the floor. The rogues and witches were everywhere.

“What the heck Izzy where are you?” He mind linked back

“Outside with a knife to my…” I tried finishing my mind link quickly but got hit in the stomach by a witch standing in front of me.

“The bitch mind linked someone. Maybe we should get rid of her” she snarled

At that moment the door to the ball room burst open with a terrified Sam and Dan standing next to each other.

“Let her go now” Sam growled “You cannot run away, the ball room is filled with trained warriors and Alphas. We will get you all if you don’t let her go now” He commanded with his Alpha tone.

The rogues whimpered as he used his Alpha tone, but the witches and whoever was holding the knife to my neck didn’t move.

The person holding the knife to my neck started laughing out loud “Give us the Hybrid and we will let her go” he said.

I stiffened in my place at the mention of the hybrid. What would they do to me if they found out I am the hybrid I thought, would they kill me? Or take me with them.

“We don’t know who the hybrid is.” Sam yelled “If I have this hybrid of yours I will surely give them to you! You think we want a hybrid in our pack to destroy us.”

My heart broke again. How am I supposed to tell him now that I am the hybrid? What if he gives me to them, what if he rejects me?

I was pulled out of my thought by the knife on my neck pressing deeper and the silver burning me. I whimpered in pain, but I don’t know if the pain is from what Sam said or pain from the burning caused by the silver.

The person holding me sniffed my neck. Yes he sniffed me and turned me around to face him aggressively. That’s when I saw those full black eyes burning into me.

“I know what you are” he whispered so only I can hear. “And you are going to be mine soon, but I will let you destroy the ones you love first. I want you to see everything and everyone you care about getting destroyed and crumpled in front of you.” He sneered at me.

“Do you think your mate the cruel and heartless Alpha will accept you?” he laughed menacingly as he held the knife and cut into the palm of my hand. Blood started oozing out as he held my hand and licked the blood.

“You taste so good, I can’t wait to have you all to myself.” He said louder so Sam can hear with his werewolf hearing and that’s when it all happened.

A loud growl came out of Sam and Dan’s mouth as their wolf took over and started charging towards us. That is when all the chaos happened. Witches were attacking the wolves, while wolves were killing rogues. All around me wolves were fighting, some in wolf form and some in human.