Chapter 29

Lisa's POV

I'm currently at ice cream shop, because i need to use a restroom and beside, this the only option i have.

I approached a staff and asked.

Lisa : Ahmm excuse me? Do you know where can i find the restroom? *asking to one staff at the store*

Staff : Ahhm, yes ma'am just ...

While she is explaining where the hell the restroom, someone caught my attention.

That voice ...

I never forget that ...

I immediately turn where the voice came from ...

I was stunned by what I saw ... 

Even when her beauty never fades ...

That damn plumpy cheeks that i use to squeze!!! i miss her so much!!!

She's in a hurry, running and its look like shes chasing someone.

-------

"Come back here?! Stop running!! Give me back my phone!!!!" *someone that have a plumpy cheeks*

-------------

She run fast in my direction, reason for her to lose control and directly fall down into me ....

*bloooggss*

Everything seems turn slow while we both falling down at the ground  ....

I feel like the clock stop, my heart beat beats abnormaly!!

Little space was left between our faces, i can clearly see now her beautiful eyes.

Theres nothing run in my mind.

"I miss her so much" 

Third Person's POV

After two years ....

This will be their first meet again.

Lisa was lying on the floor while Jennie was on top of her and they staring on each other

Traces in the eyes of the tallest girl that she misses her ex-girlfriend while the feline traces a mix emotions in her eyes.

They stared to each other for a moment.

later on, someone approached them, reason for them to stopped staring at each other and immediately stand up.

"Babe? *shock on what he saw*  I-i t-thought you were j-just behind me." 

Even Lisa was shocked at what she saw and heard, she was momentarily stunned, but, didn't last long, cause she just act normal.

Lisa : Ohh, Hanbin? Aahhm, Hi?.. Long time no see bro. *smiled and extended her hand for the handshake*

Hanbin : Bro??? Where have you been? Why you show up just now? It's been two years.