Chapter 33

Third Person's POV

It seems that the room full of noises earlier is now replace by silence with the awkwardness felt by the two ex -girlfriends in one room.

You hear nothing in the room but the random music playing on the music channel on the tv.

There only one seat between the two of them.

Lisa was simply looking at Jennie while Jennie was on the phone, entertaining herself to forget the annoyance she felt at what her unnie had done to her.

In those time, nothing runs through Lisa's mind but the happy memories she have with Jennie.

For a moment, the strong wind felt in the balcony, it seems like a warning that rain will come.

Later on, a strong lightning suddenly flashed along the balcony with a strong wind.

*CRAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!*

Jennie startled from very strong lightning, especially she has a fear of lightning.

She threw her phone unknowingly, and, her hands automatically cover her ears with her eyes closed.

Lisa witnessed that, she didn't hesitate to approach Jennie and ask if she was okay.

When Lisa approached, she immediately held Jennie's hands, she's about to ask if Jennie was okay, but she saw, that, Jennie is crying

Lisa was even more worried about Jennie, she gently rub Jennie's hand and wiped Jennie's Tears using her thumb.

Lisa : Sssshh, *wiping Jennie's tears* It's okay, i'm here, don't be scared. *Kiss Jennie's forehead*

As soon as Jennie felt Lisa's caress on her, she immediately hugged Lisa and burst into cry.

Tila parang nakiayon sa nararamdaman nila ang tadhana, their favorite song play.

*MUSIC PLAY*

Best Part

BY : Daniel Caesar

Oh, ey

You don't know, babe
When you hold me

And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing  🎵🎵🎵

Jennie hugged Lisa tightened even more.

Lisa couldn't stop herself from crying, she also hug Jennie tightly while she caress Jennie's back

And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are 🎵🎵🎵

They also in a minute in that position

While Lisa hugged Jennie she simply wiped her tears, after that, she let go of the hug and wiped Jennie's tears.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me 🎵🎵🎵

Give it all, oh🎵🎵🎵

Jennie : I-i'm ss-sorry *sob* bakit ngayon ka lang bumalik?? *sobbing* you don't know how much I wonder where you've been or if you're okay, ni hindi mo man lang ako hinayang mag paliwag at basta mo na lang akong iniwan.