Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

Lisa is about to put Jennie at the couch.

but ...

Jennie said this

Jennie : Can you bring me at my room?

Lisa feel her ear got hot on what she heard and reason for her to stutter.

Lisa : H-huh? Ah-mm but w-hy!?

Jennie : I want to take a nap, but if you dont want i'll try to walk alone.

Jennie is about to go down in Lisa's back.

Lisa : Who said i dont want?

Lisa put down Jennie at the couch and carry her like a bride and start walking up to stairs

A big smile suddenly formed on Jennie's lips at what just happend.

--

They already reached Jennie's room and taller girl carefully put down the kitten at the bed.

You can feel the heat enveloping whole room because of thier situation.

Circle of sweat forming at taller's girl forehead as she smell again the sweet scent of kitten's smell.

And theres kitten gulping, her throat got dry as she feel again that their bodies got stick again, and the taller girl's touch that she want to feel for a long time.

They both stared at each other.

Tall girl scan kitten's face....

She's been stuck at kitten's red and soft lips that made tall girl bit her lower lip.

kitten saw that and she immediately feel butterflies spinning on her stomach.

They dont know, but, they are both nervous and hesitant about what might happen next.

---

Just a little, the space between their faces and their lips will stick together.

----

Tall girl shookt her head, bend down and put kitten down at the bed.

---

Tall girl straighten up her stand, fix her shirt and about to leave kitten's room.

Kitten blink her eyes and fix her hair.

-----

The tension betwen them cut in just one blink.

Lisa : I have to go.

Lisa said with her cold tone , turn away and walk.

Jennie : Wait ...

Lisa stop walking and wait for Jennie's next to say.

Jennie : Thankyou.

Lisa : Yun lang ba? Its nothing *forced smile* i really need to go, nancy texted me and she's now waiting for? i think, for about 45mns? and I know she doesn't like waiting, and maybe, i think? she's now a angry little dinosaur. *a bit laugh*

Jennie's POV

I see this chance to explain my side to her and i am pretty sure that i want to win her back.

I really miss her so much and one and a half months is too much!!!!!

She's about to leave and i don't know how to start a conversation with her.