Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

Lisa and Jennie is in the convenience store to buy what Jennie want.

Lisa is holding the basket and waiting patient to Jennie finish picking her foods that want to buy.

Jennie : look Lili, is this delicious?

Showing to Lisa the pack of 'cruncy RICE BAR honey butter'

Lisa took the food and check it in her own.

Lisa : yah, Nini, don't ask, just put in the basket.

Jennie : what if is not taste good? Aish ... Bili ka lang kase ng bili. *Rolled her eyes*

Lisa just laughed.

Few minutes pass

Aliw na aliw si Jennie sa pagpili ng pagkain.

Hindi niya namamalayan na napupuno na niya ang basket ng pagkain na gusto niyang bilhin.

Lisa : Nini?

Jennie : hnmm? *Still picking some snack*

Lisa : Kasama na ba dito sa pinamili mo yung dadalhin natin sa outing?

Jennie looked to Lisa, when she notice that the basket is already full.

She laughed so hard.

Lisa : what the fuck??! Natawa kadin sa sarili mo *laughed* akala ko ba ice cream lang? Nag grocery kana bigla.

They both laughing.

Jennie : STOP!! *Trying to stop from laughing so hard* I can't breathe.

Lisa : what?! You're the one do this then you blame me? *Still laughing*

Jennie : OhMyGod, *catching her breath* my stomach hurts.

Lisa : Ayyaa, *trying to stop laughing* me too, let's go and pay this.

-------

Their already at Lisa's house.

Jennie : Lili? Can we watch at your room? You also have tv there.

Lisa : WHAT?! WHY?!

Lisa asking curiously.

Jennie : Yah!! Tsk ... Don't ask.

Jennie went upstairs and directly go to Lisa's room.

Lisa : this girl is really unstoppable.

she mumbled in herself and follow Jennie.

-----

Kalalabas lang ni Lisa galing sa restroom, while Jennie is in her bed leaning her back on the headboard and eating her ice cream.

Lisa : YAH! JENNIE KIM?! Go away on my bed if you want to eat that ice cream!!

Jennie : Aish!!! I don't want!!

Lisa looked Jennie's eyes intentionally with the scary aura

Jennie gulp.

Jennie : FUCK!! FINE!!

Jennie stood up and sat down at the couch and pout, but didn't last long because she's enjoying too much eating her favorite ice cream.

Lisa walk towards to her bed and lay down,  took the remote and find movie to watch.

While Jennie is in the couch eating her ice cream, she don't care what happening around her, she's so focused eating her favorite ice cream