Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

The flow of the night with their friends is very smooth, everyone is having fun, some are get easily drunk, there are also those who play a lot but it seems like the two girls are on another planet and they doesn't care about the people around them.

Lisa : nini picture naman tayo *she convincing Jennie* pang wallpaper lang.

She whispered the last word she let out but it was still enough for Jennie to hear it.

Jennie : ano ulit?

Lisa : huh? Bingi? Sabi ko picture tayo.

Jennie : yung huli mong sinabi.

Lisa : wala naman akong ibang sinabi.

'it's a lie' Lisa thought.

Lisa : Dali na nini picture tayo *she said softly* game .. smileeee.

Lisa put her arm around Jennie and pretended to kiss Jennie on the cheek.

Jennie immediately surprised on what Lisa doing while they're taking photos.

If you don't know them you can think they are a couple, because of what they're acting to each other, Jennie also was too clingy to Lisa at that night.

'this is the best night ever' this is the same that runs through their minds for that hours.

---------------

Mr. Psy : For the names I will call, they will be the partners for this project *he explain* ... do you get it students?

All Students : Yes Sir.

Mr psy announced the names paired for the project, he lastly announce the last pair and it's Jennie and Lisa.

'I guess luck is on my side' Lisa thought

----------

They currently on their way to cafeteria, you can hear the whispering of other students, Jennie is happy with what she hears but there's also often annoyed with some what she hear.

"It's over!!! sis!! my girl crush is already have a girlfriend"

"Bagay naman sila, but still, we don't know if they really into relationship"

"I don't have a fucking care, but for me, I'm secretly ship them, i fucking like them together!!!"

"Me too"

"Lisa Mary me!!"

Jennie looked around to see who shouted but because there were so many people she couldn't see who it was, and she knew she was annoyed with the last word she heard

Lisa : saan pala natin gagawin yung project mamaya?

She asked Jennie while walking but suddenly Jennie became so fast to walk causing him to be left behind.

Lisa : Teka, Jen??? Wait..

Lisa just follows Jennie until they reach the cafeteria.

--

Lisa : nini anong problema? *She worried ask*

Hindi parin nag sasalita si Jennie. She's looking in the other direction and pout.

Lisa : nini tingin ka sa akin *she turned Jennie's face to look at her" galit kaba? *Softly asked*

Jennie : hindi, bakit naman ako magagalit? *softly reply*