Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

Jisoo and Chaeyoung have settled their little misunderstanding now.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung are currently in the living room.

Watching happily, and it seems as if nothing has misunderstanding happened just recently.

Chaeyoung is peacefully sitting at the couch while watching.

And Jisoo sitting at the floor to be equal to the coffee table while peeling the fruits that Chaeyoung like to eat.

Jisoo : Babe?

Jisoo call Chaeyoung while her eyes aren't interrupt to the fruits he's peeling.

Chaeyoung : emm?

Chaeyoung replied and also focus on the disney movie she's watching.

Jisoo : When will limario come home?

Chaeyoung : I don't know babe, why?

Jisoo : Nothing, cause, I just feel that Jendeukie is misses her girlfriend so much.

Chaeyoung : I saw that too, he also cried when he see me crying earlier.

Jisoo : Why don't you call limario to ask when he will be coming back? Aish! I'll break her neck if he about to plan leaving Jendeukie.

Chaeyoung : Don't worry, monkey won't do that, I know how much he loves your cousin, believe me.

Jisoo : Okay, "he stood up and sit beside Chaeyoung" Here's your fruits baby, you can eat now.

Chaeyoung smile in response he put the bowl of fruits in her lap and lean her head in Jisoo's shoulder.

On the other side ...

Jennie fell asleep from crying too much.

Her pillow was soaking wet from her tears

Jennie : GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!

Jennie suddenly woke up, and screamed as she caught her breath.

He sat down and stroked her hair from the forehead to the back of her head.

Jennie : Why until in my dream your following me?!! When will you stop?!

She didn't realize that she was crying again.

She wiped away her tears, picked up her phone and immediately dialed Lisa.

Kring ... Kring ... Kring ...

Jennie : Pick it up hon, "sobbing" i badly need to hear your voice!!

Few minutes of ringing but still Lisa didn't answer.

Jennie even tried to call Lisa for the 10th times but still didn't answer.

Jennie : Fuck!! What are doing?!! Why aren't you answering my calls hon!!

Jennie went back to lying down while still crying.

------------

Lisa is with her two childhood friends, the two is trying to invite her to the bar.

Bambam : Aish!! We not see each other for a long time, just this one, Lisa? Please?

Lisa : Damn bam?! Your so annoying!! I said, I don't want, cause, I'm waiting for my girlfriend's call, tsk .... He was sulking earlier, he might get mad again, sasusunod na lang.