Tubbo?

A/N: you guys have been waiting for this one so here it is 😊
Enjoy

// Dream's POV \\

"Georgeeee," I say, following him into the room.

...

"George!" I repeat.

...

"Oh c'mon! It was just a joke!"

"Don't care, you get no cuddles," George finally responds.

He had walked in before me and went to the desk I had, sitting down and messing with some of the stuff.

"Please! I was just messing around!" I complain.

I didn't want to lose the ability to cuddle. Especially with George!

"Nope," He said, pausing before speaking again.

"Especially after what you said!" He mumbled while glancing at me.

I could see a small tint of pink on his face and immediately knew what he was talking about.

"Oh- right," I mumbled while trying not to laugh, "That was uh-..uhm,"

He turned to me and glanced at me.

"That was..?" He said, clearly wanting an answer.

"Instinct?" I blurted, saying the first thing that came to mind.

"Dream!" He semi-shouted, blushing.

"Look! It was just something that happened in the moment, ok?" I told him.

He huffed and crossed his arms.

"I mean it was still cute.." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

— With Wilbur —

// Wilbur's POV \\

Editors Note: I realized while going over this, that this is written in the POV of the day where Dream and George went for a walk so don't mind that

Dream and George had been gone most of the day now and it was getting kinda boring just sitting here, basically having nothing to do. I decided I'd go and buy some fruits, maybe some meats or whatever.

"Alright, imma head to the shop, I won't be long," I told the others as I slipped on my coat.

"Mk, have fun!" Niki said, smiling and waving.

"Oh, also, Tubbo, Tommy, you guys are coming with," I announced before leaving.

"What?" Tommy mumbled, looking up from what he was doing.

"Ok," Tubbo responded, starting to get ready.

"Why? This is gonna be boring!" Tommy complained as he also started to get ready.

"Well, maybe if you didn't get into fights, you shouldnt get into," I started, "You would be able to go outside and do stuff," I finished, smiling.

I heard him sigh as me, him and Tubbo left.

Small time skip

We were about halfway to the store when I decided To talk, seeing as neither of the boys were.

"So-" I started, "I have a question,"

I could see Tommy glance over to me out of the corner of my eye before looking away and answering.