New friend(s)

Just wanna quickly apologize if there are any miss-spellings or if this chapter is just straight up crap, it's currently 12am for me and I'm running low on brain power! Anyways, enjoy!

————♡︎————

// 3rd person POV //

"What the hell George!" Nick yelled.

"Nick!- listen, I can explain!" George told him.

"Explain what?! The fact that your letting our ENEMY flirt with you?!" Nick asked.

George started panicking, "Nick, I swear, I didn't know he was going to! Please just-"

"George- It doesn't matter! You still meet up with our enemy! In secret!" Nick interrupted, "He could've killed you or something! Or worse!"

"I would never-" Dream added, quietly.

"What was that?" Nick asked, turning to Dream.

"I said I would never kill him! Besides, I would've killed him yesterday!" Dream repeated, loud enough for Nick to hear this time.

"Oh! So you saw him yesterday too?!" Nick asked, turning back to George.

"Nick- will you please just listen to me! I'm telling you-"

George was cut off again.

"No! George, you went behind our backs and basically teamed with our biggest enemy! There's no way you can fix this, we can't even trust you now!" Nick interrupted again.

"Please, Nick..I'm not teaming with him, you have to listen to me," George begged in a small whisper.

Nick shook his head and scoffed, "I hope your happy, betraying your own friends," He said, "Have fun with your new teammate-" Nick finished, before turning and walking away.

"Nick please!" George shouted. He could feel tears coming to his eyes.

"It's over George, I'm telling Darryl and Were going back to the kingdom, your never gonna step foot in the again," Nick replied before walking out of sight.

George didn't notice his tears rolling down his face till Dream came over and wiped them.

// Dream's POV //

I felt bad, but I felt even worse when I saw George crying. I walked over to him and wiped his tears. He looked up at me, still crying before his expression Changed a bit.

"Why did you even ask me to come back here? You knew I would have got caught!" George said.

I sighed, "George- I didn't know he would follow you, I just-"

"No- you did, did you want this to happen? So that you could gather more people to be criminals or something?" George interrupted.

"No, I didn't, I'm saying that i-" I tried talking but only got interrupted again.

"Just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you-" George said, starting to walk off.

"George, please!" I called, grabbing George's wrist and pulling him into a hug.

George was about to just run off but he ended up hugging me back and just crying.

So I let him. I felt extremely bad. If I knew that his friend was gonna follow him, I wouldn't have asked him to come.

I sighed and laid my head on top of his, "I'm sorry...I didn't know..." I said quietly.

He pulled away before answering, "I-it's not your fault, I was acting really weird anyways, that's probably why he followed me..."