Safe & Sound

I just wanna quickly apologize for not updating in so long but enjoy the next part!

Edit: 900+ views, pog

————♡︎————

// Dream's POV //

Me and Zak continued looking around a bit before heading back to the town.

"So, why would he take George again?" Zak asked.

This was probably like- the 3rd time he asked this.

I sighed, "Because, me and techno have never gotten along, and he's always tried to ruin my life," I started, "but because he can't entirely do that, he's been trying to take away stuff that makes me happy,"

It was quiet for a moment.

"So- George makes you happy?" He asked.

"I mean, kinda, he's the first person who actually 'cared' for me in a way-"

"Hey, I've cared for you!" Zak interrupted.

"No- I know- but I mean like- someone who was meant to kill me," I explained, "Not to mention the fact that he even trusts me in the first place,"

"Well- he doesn't entirely know your back story so...he doesn't necessarily have a reason not to trust you," Zak told me.

I stopped walking for a moment and looked at him, "You do realize that I basically threatened him when we first met, right?"

He stopped and just stayed quiet for a moment.

"Oh-"

"Yeah," I said sighing, and continuing to head to the town.

// George's POV //

I was surprised when I woke up. My head still hurt from before, even though I couldn't remember exactly what happened.

I looked around and noticed that I was no longer in the woods, but rather in a small cold room, that was nearly pitch black. I went to get up but only realized that I was chained up.

Chains? I thought they used rope..

I sighed and sat back down, leaning my back against a wall. I was just about to close my eyes when I heard a door open and a small crack of light come into the room.

I looked over and saw someone standing there. Unless I'm seeing things from hitting my head, it looked like they had some type of tail. Along with ears. They didn't say any thing when they saw me, they just looked behind them and nodded.

// 3rd person POV //

After a few seconds, the person in the door way walked over to George and undid the chains. After he finished, he helped George stand up a bit.

"Uh..thanks?" George said quietly.

"No problem, follow me, we won't be able to get out of here for long," The person replied.

They both headed out of the room they were in and walked into a small store area that looked like it was abandoned. Their were two other people in the bigger room when the two boys got out. One being another guy. And the second being a girl.

"Fundy! You got him!" The man said walking over to them.

"Yeah, he seems in pretty good shape, I don't think techno has had him to long enough to hurt him," Fundy told the man.

The man nodded and then looked to George.

"Hey, how you feeling?" He asked.

"Good, I guess," George answered.