More than friends?

Ok so there might be littleeee bit of Lemon in this chapter 👀

Uh yeah-

ANYWAYS-

enjoy :)

A/N: I HIGHLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION AND YES THIS IS ALSO AN OLD WRITING BUT ENJOY LMAO
————♡︎————

// George's POV //

Dream smiled before speaking.

"Can't look away now, can you?~" He said.

"I- uhm.."

// 3rd person POV //

Dream laughed a bit before leaning in more, causing George to, try, and move back, but only fail, seeing as they were still on the couch and there wasn't much room.

Dream smiled, knowing George had no escape. He leaned in to the point where the two boys could feel each other's breathing.

"Dr-Dream...w-what are you doing?.." George asked with a crooked smiled.

"Oh, you know what I'm doing, George~" Dream said, laughing once again.

George silently gulped and, again, tried backing away.

"George, your not gonna get away," Dream told him, lightly grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer again.

George knew he was right and blushed before looking down.

Jesus- he's so fucking close right now, why is he-

George's thoughts were interrupted by Dream making him face towards him and pulling him into a kiss.

// George's POV //

My eyes widened when I realized what was happening. After a moment, I just sunk into the kiss before Dream pulled away and made eye contact with me.

"That got your attention back, huh?" He smirked.

I laughed shyly glancing away.

"But yet, your still shy," He laughed, pulling me in for another kiss.

This time, I kissed back, slightly pushing him back a little. We continued to kiss for a minute or two before we both pulled away, catching our breath.

Dream looked over to me and smiled, "We should definitely get some sleep though, it's almost midnight," He said.

I laughed and gave him a small peck on the cheek as he got up.

"Do you wanna sleep here?" Dream asked, stretching.

"Hmm..your bed is probably more comfortable," I said, smiling and leaving the room.

"Wha- hey come back!" he whisper yelled.

I could hear him catching up to me as I turned around and smiled. He rolled his eyes at me before showing me to where his room was. Once we got there, he started clearing off his bed, as it had some stuff on it.

As he was doing this, I saw that his closet was open and noticed there was a lime green hoodie. Well- it looked like a shade of yellow to me but because of taking time to learn colors the best I can, I figured that's what the color was. I glanced back at Dream, who was just about finished cleaning the bed, and quickly ran over to the closet, taking the hoodie out and slipping it on.

The second I turned around, Dream was right behind me. I let out a small squeak of surprise before feeling my face heat up.

"Stealing my hoodies already?" He asked, pulling me closer by the waist.