The woods

I do want to quickly say that with some of the characters/people that are used in a "bad way" or are the bad guys, I do not think of them like this at all!! It is just for the story line and the plot!

!!TW:Knifes, mentions/use of physical hitting, fair language!!

————♡︎————

// George's POV //

By the time I realized Techno's friend was gone, he was already behind me. He wouldn't have been able to get behind me if everyone else wasn't in front, ready to fight.

I was going to yell for Dream but the guy held a small blade to my neck while covering my mouth. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Dont scream, don't move, and you won't get hurt, understand?" He asked.

I slowly nodded. I could feel tears coming to my eyes.

Soon, he had pulled me back over to where him and Techno were originally standing. Dream tried coming over to help but stopped when he saw the Knife to my throat.

Dream and Techno ended up arguing before we had left and I was so confused.

Who were they talking about? What were they talking about? And Why did They both get so upset about it?

By the time we got to the end of the street, Dream had clearly been seen leaving the café. He seemed so upset but when I tried to run back, I was forced to continue walking the other way.

Time skip, about an hour and a half

The only thing I remember, is leaving the café and walking until everything went black.

I woke up in the same room I did before, tied up with the same chains as before. I didn't think much of it until I came back to my senses and tried to get out.

Eventually Techno walked through the door and came over to me, bending down to be face to face with me.

"Can you stop, that's highly annoying," he said, clearly angry.

I tried saying something back but it came out as muffled talking instead, as I had tape around my mouth. He sighed and ripped it off.

"Ow! What the fuck!" I winced.

"Shut up, it doesn't hurt that bad," he said.

"Like you would would know.." I mumbled quietly.

It was silent before he spoke again. This time his voice was more stern and he definitely was not in a good mood.

"What was that?"

His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"N-nothing," I quietly stuttered.

"Mhm...now stop trying to get out of the chains, it's annoying as hell," he continued, standing up.

"Well maybe if I wasn't in them in the first place, dumb ass!" I told him, shooting him a dirty look.

He shot one back, "Dont get fresh with me, I'm not in the mood,"

I rolled my eyes, "What are you gonna do? Tell me I'm useless? Yell at me like you do Dream?" I mocked.

He bent down while grabbing something out of his pocket. Once he was face to face with me again, he had a knife to my throat.

"I'll show you what I can do, if that's what you really want," Techno stated.