(ch.10 pt.1)/ final chapter for season 1

(ok so I'm finally gonna make a new chapter so calm down also I'ma have to slow down on chapters because I'ma soon be caught up with the anime and if I do I'ma 2 choices go into a haitus or read the light novel so yes anyways enjoy) also if you don't understand (characters letter) means that character talked ok?

DESTROY ALERT DESTROYER ALERT ALL CITIZEN EVACUATE AT ONCE! EVERY ADVENTURE PLEASE REPORT equip yourself with equipment and report to the guild now. Kazuma asta were running away now(aqua)
What why are we running away they told us to go to the guild?(asta)
Yeah yeah she's right fighting that is reckless if anything (M)
What the hell is a destroyer (k)
Listen a destroy is an ancient weapon that is said that went on a rampage and wherever it passes not even grass remains(D)
Come on everyone let's go where going to the guild (K)
Yeah let's go!!! wait where is the guild again?(asta)
Wait what? also are you happy that we're basically walking to out deaths. (aqua)
We're not gonna let this mansion we worked so hard to get get destroyed by that thing! (k)
(They are now in the guild)
You are our last hope for this town at the rate it's going the destroyer is gonna go straight through the town we humbly request your assistance.
Um the destroyer was made by a ancient magical kingdom right so wasn't there any countermeasures?(not mc so doesn't matter)
No unfortunately they were the first to fall to the destroyers rampage.
*So basically this is an impossible game*(k)
We should all evacuate now(chris)
No if we evacuate everyone's homes would be destroyed (d)
Kazuma have any bright ideas?(chris)
What if we just fight it (asta)
Hmm not any that I can think of(k)
Oi they're ignoring me what the hell (asta)
Oh I got it aqua couldn't you break it barrier?(k)
Hmm well I wouldn't know unless I try(aqua)
Wait you guys can break the destroyers barrier?
Um well we don't re-(k)
Even if you can't can you at least try?
Well even if we do break the barrier we would need some heavy-hitting magic (k)
OH I CAN DO IT LET ME DO IT(asta)
Hmm well we do have the crazy girl yeah that one crazy girl might be able to pull it off(everyone in the crowd)
WHY AM I GETTING IGNORED!!! Fine I'll show them yeah I'll become the wizard king no matter what!!(asta)
Everyone then stared at megumin like weebs look at fan art
Wait are you guys talking about me?(m)
Well you do have the hardest hitting magic in the town (d)
Well first of all I don't wanna be called the crazy girl if not I'ma show you all how crazy i really am right here right now! And even so I don't think my magic could beat it in one hit(m)
OH I CAN-(asta)
Oh um excuse me sorry I'm late I'm wiz the shop owner i am certified to be an adventure so I came to help.(wiz)
Oh it's the shop keeper we can actually win!!! everyone the crowd were saying stuff like that.
Asta was straight up depressed and was ready to commit seppuku and Kazuma was hella confused.
Why is she so famous. (K)
You didn't know she used to be a master arch wizard
Oh well they don't know her true identity is an undead lich so..(k)
ALL RIGHT EVERYONE GET READY FOR THIS EMERGENCY QUEST TO BEGAN!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! but sadly the scream wasn't the same without our boy screaming.
Hurry the big one will be coming any second
Hmm oh is that darkness?(asta)
Yeah(k)
Why is she standing in the middle of nowhere is she meditating? Or something?(asta)
I don't know we should tell her to join us at the end of the road(k)
Yeah(asta)
Oi darkness come on we have to go to the end of the road(asta)
Yeah set aside your weird fettishes and come with us(k)
Well given my usual behavior it can't be helped you guys would think like that.
But do you guys really think that I'm a women of such ridge adherence to my own desires (d)
Well other than the fact that i understood almost nothing if what you said yeah you are(asta)
Wh-what ahem(d)
I must protect the inhibited of this town and i believe that none the residents would be bothered by this at least that is what I believe (d)
Do you have some sort of reason?(k)
My real name is actually dustiness ford lalatiana (d)
La-lala what was that?(k)
I am The daughter of the dustiness family which governors this land
OH SO YOUR RICH?????(asta)
Don't tell the others(d)
Oh we won't (both)
It is my duty to protect my country people asta Kazuma do you dislike selfish commrads?(d)
Well we live with a certain selfish commrad that is so annoying you feel like slapping her.(k)
And plus everyone's selfish once in a while because in the end we are all human and when it's for reasons like this it makes you like the person who's doing this more (asta)
Thanks both of you (d)
Asta then fell to the ground covering his mouth
Asta what's wrong darkness asked
Lalatiana (asta)
Asta Kazuma where dying for a few seconds before darkness was about to end there lives.
DONT CALL ME THAT NAME!!!!(D)

(ASTA/K) KONOSUBAAAAAA

(Ok it's once again 3 am for me and I've written over 1000 words not to mention I had my 2nd semester test thingy where I had to write an essay I've been working on this for about a week and I've finally have been able to finish the first part the 2nd part will come out soon ethire Saturday or Sunday whenever I get it finished it'll probably be out around the same time this is out also idk have a gud day and yes ik i spelt good wrong) oh yeah also what do you guys think about the () things on the story I feel like it's a lot easier to read now