maybe if I punch myself I'll wake up?(chp 9 pt 2)

(ah shit here we go again so I'm finally back I'm sorry for not updating for a while as I've been saying that I've been really busy with 15 school going to L.A ect anyways I'ma shut up so you can read)

Kazuma
"Ah I'm so excited and turned on to sleep what do I do no wait I have to stay relaxed ah this feels better as I was relaxing in the hot tub"

Asta
"1999!!! 2000!!! Damn that was a good work out I should probably get in the hot tub before I go to sleep I see Kazuma knocked out on the hot tub so I just let him sleep while I just chilled on left side of it"

Kazuma I wake and see asta sitting "yo" he says " ahhh no I didn't ask for a guy!!!!!" "What are you talking about?" Asta asked but just then the fire light went off  we then see darkness taking off her armor and while ask was dying off a nose bleed and going crazy about something like sister Lilly is the one I will marry and stuff "k-kazuma A-Asta!!" "Yo" Kazuma said very calmly wow I knew your body would be sexy but this is sexier then I thought Kazuma was saying while asta was drowning himself in the hot tub "w-what are you two d-doing damn I know I asked for an inexperienced older women but I never thought it would be you "well then I guess I'll leave" and before darkness could get up Kazuma stood up and said first scrub my back as he sat on it asta was dead in the tub and all you could see were bubles and mumbling of sister Lilly.

"What if aqua and megumim find out"  darkness was saying and Kazuma said "well let them join us" "hury "hury" Kazuma said repeatedly darkness then asked if this was some sort of formality which Kazuma said yeah which made asta shoot up and say " IT IS THANK GOD WELL I GUESS SCRUB MY BACK TOO" as he grabbed a chair and sat next to Kazuma "wow Kazuma You know so much about this world
Even formalities which he then looked down and remembered how dumb asta was. Darkness then scrubbed their backs which asta keep moving because he felt uncomfortable and then she said " well can I leave now" Kazuma then Said now you have to dry it which she was about to she was breathing heavily and right as she was about to they heard a scream "INTRUDERS!!! EVERYONE THERE'S INTRUDERS!!!" Asta and Kazuma then run to where aqua's voice came from 'look these succubus got caught in my magic barrier woah speaking of suspicious why are you and asta wearing basically nothing I'm not complaining about asta but still" asta is now confused asta hurt himself while in confusion (anyone get the reference?) "Kazuma then thinks "this is strange aren't these the ones that are supposed and it hits him then that darkness he ran into in the hot tub" ok then I'll do an exorcism right away!!! Just be good let us destroy you megumin said" asta then went in front of them and said "I don't really know what's going on but I know that killing anyone is not ok I want to live in a world where we can all be equal no matter the race your social status or whatever and that's why I'll become the wizard king!!" Kazuma in back was like tf is he a shonen mc or something? Now run " huh" they both said run!! "Sirs this is due to my inexperience so sirs please pretend you don't know anything and well'll accept our elimination" like hell and also I have no idea what's going on" are you 2 crazy? Aqua says I can't let a devil like that run away. Asta and Kazuma don't move if you guys don't move I'll pummel you down! You guys!!! Kazuma and asta have been charmed by those succubus and is under her control  he's been acting weird a little while ago blurting out stuff about dreams and stuff that damn succubus all the humiliation you put me through!!! Darkness then joined them Kazuma they may be cute but she's still the devil "bring it" Kazuma said well looks like I'll have to settle the score Kazuma we all then got in fighting stance's that look like every character in jump force. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!! Kazuma got beat up pretty badly but asta also got beat up pretty badly.
Damn it she got away

E: KONOSUBA!!!!!!

Kazuma and asta were cleaning a grave "so you guys really don't remember nothing about last night?" Darkness asked "sadly not" Kazuma awnsered before asta said something dumb "oh ok" she awnsered "and this was also your fault for getting in heat of the moment i even lit up the lantern put up the sign saying it's in use and then went in." H-hey were those actions really caused by the succubus"
"DESTROYER ALERT DESTROYER ATTENTION THERE IS A DESTROY COMING TWORDS THIS CITY"
A destroy what's that asta asked.

Yo what up I've really been enjoying ops and endings where the voice actors sing also I finally updated the 15 will be next week so that's good and after new years I'ma be done with basically everything so more updates for the 2nd season of this I'm not done yet also I won't be doing the ova I'll leave that the same and that's about it also thanks for the almost 2.5k reads