Emergency quest (ch.3)

Asta pov:Everything was going as normal but then all of a sudden all we heard was
EMERGENCY QUEST! Everyone looked so sirousus me and kazuma were worried as we got there I spotted cabbages? Emergency quest cabbage thingy( I forgot what it said) each cabbage is worth 1 thousand Eris me and kazuma were dumbfounded but Nether less we still went for it I then  realized that darkness was getting hit by cabbages right as she was about to get by one I grabbed it. Why are you just standing there there just cabbages she then moaned? For some reason and we ended up teaming up and got about 20 or so which we split up and ended up with about 20 thousand eris. I've never seen Soo much money in life!!! I then Neel down and imagine myself proposing to sister Lilly I then say will marry me out loud and for some reason darkness was infont of me with a red face. Why do always have a red face? But she was in her own world. darkness pov: marry him I just met him but imagine his strong arm hitting me I the moaned thinking about this and my face was redder then megumim explosions. asta pov: darkness moaned again and her face was really red I then proceeded to eat oh yeah I haven't talked to aqua nor megumim! Oi how's your day going megumim. She then snaps out of her world and says it's been good your's. It's been good too also do you wanna train with me later I was going to ask darkness but she seems sick. she then says yes really excitedly and then aqua who has been screaming at the poor blonde hair lady walks back at our derection and says atsa-san how much did you earn? Hmm me oh about 10 thousand she then starts crying and shacking me relentlessly can I please have some money She says. Y-y-you c-c-can i-i-if you s-s-stop s-s-shacking m-m-me. Ok she then let's go and I give her some money thank you asta-san. No problem I also felt bad for the poor blonde haired lady. So I went up too her and ask her so how's life. It could be better she responds also how does this magic thing work maybe I'll be able to use magic here. She says depending on your level you get skill points she says. Oh okay thanks for the help I owe you one. Happy too help she says with a smile and a red face. Why do girls always get fevers when there around me is it because I'm ugly!!!! (My poor child if only you weren't so dense)

That's it for today hope you enjoyed please follow me I'm lonely also leave comments on things I'm doing wrong also this about 500 words so I'm pretty exhausted plus it's 11 pm rn so I'm getting some rest or not