where am I? (ch. 1)

(This takes place right after he gets his grimour)

Asta pov: I start to glow and I see yuno looking at me with a worried look I say don't worry I won't die before I become the wizard king he smiles and hugs me before I disappear I wake up in a room with a girl that looks like a sister Wich by instinct scream PLEASE MARRY ME! She then blushes and says um I actually can't do that because I'm a goddess and says the reason your here is because we need your help to defeat the demon king. But then what about my world is time still moving? She responds with time moves slower in that world compared to this world so 2 years here would be the 3 months there. This is a perfect chance to surpass yuno I say! Oi lady when am I leaving? Oh you can go right now if you want she says. Ok then thank you for this I give her a big hug and she starts to get a red face, oi lady do you have a fever your face is really red. A-Ah N-No I-its just it's time for you to go! I then got lifted up and say my final goodbye. Bye bye lady hope your fever gets better. I then got sent to a world that wasn't different from ours with Mana being a thing I saw my grimour was still with me I then went to near by guild hall hello shimp this isn't a baby center said a random guy I went to a lady with blonde hair and apply for the guild there was a table with 3 girls and 1 guy staring at me I then put my hand on the thing for my card...... She looked at surprised and disappointed your phisical strengths and agility are out of raider but besides that everything is below average and you have no magical powers...... NOT EVEN IN THIS WORLD I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS! This got the attention of certen water goddess and and an average adventure. The lady said you could probably become a cruiseader. Which I said sure.

A/n I was bored so I wore this hope you enjoyed give suggestions on things I did wrong anyways peace ✌️