Wait why do I hear boss music?(ch 6)

(yo what up sadly nobody cares about me so I'll just say a little fact about me I'm 5'9 enjoy).
Asta pov: we got out there and saw the headless horse man thingy he then said you wenches I'll make you pay for what you did. Nani? But we haven't been firing explosions magic at your castle me and kazuma say. That's a straight up lie that crazy demon girl still comes to my castle every single day dulhead says. me and kazuma give megumim death stares the one where you can see a red light from you eyes. WHAT THE HELL MAN  WHY DID YOU DO THAT THIS GUY LOOKS SUPER STRONG I scream while kazuma is stretching her cheeks out. She then tells us that she would normally be ok with using explosions magic anywhere but now she needs something hard or else she can't endore it while fidgeting kazuma then says don't say that while fidgeting. What's wrong with fidgeting I say. Which just got looks of everyone as if I just something stupid. But then kazuma said that she can't move after using explosions so she must have had an accomplice we then looked at aqua and started bulling her but then we felt a dark wind thing that hit us he then said what bothers me even more is the fact that anit-magic brat is still alive. Then darkness came oi darkness it's just this weird headless dude. He then looked really annoyed and said if I wanted to I could slaughter this whole villag- Turn undead gwahhhhh he jumped out of his horse and was now on the ground. Hey you guys something isn't right it didn't work aqua said. WOW THAT WAS SO COOL IM SO JEALOUS I DON'T EVEN HAVE MANA!!!! She was like well I am the goddess aqua. He got up and used a spell called undead Knight's and he said let me show you a glimpse of hell. Oh he must be freaked out because your magic was  more effective than he thought kazuma said. No why should you fight the boss first you have to have to get the small fr- Sacred turn undead  Gwahhhhh and then aqua was like my purification magic isn't working at all THAT WAS EVEN COOLER THAN THE OTHER NOW IM SUPER JEALOUS I DON'T HAVE ANY MANA!! Haha thanks aqua said but then the headless dude was like enough slaughter everyone in this city then we noticed that they were all going after aqua. HEY WHY ARE THEY ALL COMING AFTER ME IM A GODDESS AND I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL ALL YEAR! No fair I've been a good girl all year so why. Kazuma asta do something OI DON'T COME THIS WAY me and kazuma scram. I was like wait there made of magic so I turned around and swang at them but they just moved away..... WHAT THE HELL WHY DID THEY ALL MOVE kazuma made his plan and megumim did all her cool poses and screamed EXPLOSIONS!! Nothing was left she then fell down and I said oi need me to carry you. Please she said with her face on the ground.  People were talking about her but I didn't really care he then stood up and I put megumim down but before I could attack him some random people charged at him and died... They then started saying that once that weird guy with the "cursed" sword came He's not coming. What? I said he's not coming I'll beat this guy myself. Oh is that so then come as close as you need  insert JoJo Asta and JoJo headless dude here I ran straight at him like the chain dude and we broke the ground he was starting to lose grip we backed away  kazuma then uses his water magic and then used freeze he looked so cool when he used steal but then he got nothing then everyone started to trow water at him. This is my chance I thought special move sea dragon's roar I screamed while putting my hand out. Everyone just looked at me. MADAMADA IM NOT DONE YET! I then hit him with demon Slayer sword and  then aqua used sacred create water and flooded everything he got up and kazuma then was going to use steal. Even weakened a beginner level steal won't be able to steal my weapon. STEAL! He got his head and said oi let's play soccer you guys you can only kick the ball with your feet he passed it to me and I kicked to hell knows where aqua used sacred turn undead again after that everyone praised us and then we got the big news that our reward was 300 million Eris but then Oi kazuma your just gonna give up on your dream of killing the demon king what about us. We were all telling him to keep being our leader but then the blonde haired wamen gave him a card and it was a debt... 340 million Eris!!! So kazuma our journey only begins right! And that's how we defeated a wait what are they called?

(Yo nobody cares about me but that's fine if you have a question you can still ask also thx on 350 reads and I'm out bye)