A Party? (ch. 2)

3rd person pov: 4 people walk up to asta hello the blonde haired woman says I heard you are also a crusader he replied with yes why? would you like spare she said while blushing he then said are you sure you look pretty sick he said while putting his hand on her cheek she then moaned and he asked if she had a headache the guy was facepalming himself while 2 girls were jealous. The 3 girls begged the man to let him join the party. Asta pov: a party what is that? The man said that it's group of wizards (I don't honestly know what there called) he then said if I want to join I would have to prove myself. That's just what I wanted to hear. They looked suppressed at what I just said we then walk to field filled with toads he then said to take out 5 of them. I open my grimour.

I run straight at one and slice it I loss my balance because this my 2nd time using it and then proceeded to kill 4 more in about a minute or so

I run straight at one and slice it I loss my balance because this my 2nd time using it and then proceeded to kill 4 more in about a minute or so. They all looked surprised as if it took them days to do(haha if only he knew) the man then said I'm kazuma I would love to have you on the team kazuma's thoughts ( finally a person who's not weak and not crazy) I would love to kazuma. Alright then let's go get some food kazuma says. HELL YEAH FOOD. Kazuma's thoughts (maybe I was wrong) we were walking back and realized that I haven't introduced myself to the girls I go infont of them and say hey my name's asta what's yours since we're comrades. The one with black hair and a staff says my name's megumim. The one with blue hair says my name's aqua the god of water. The one with blonde hair says my name's darkness we are both crusaders so I hope we get along. Ok hey megumim,aqua,and darkness. We finally reached the guild and started to eat like no tomorrow I think we shut down the lunch room 😂. This going to be fun I thought.

Ok hope you guys enjoyed I'll post every day on Friday Saturday and Sunday. I'll post throughout the week but probably not every day please follow and share ok peace ✌️