this is all a dream right?(chapter 9. pt 1)

(I'm back si I'm back anyways sorry for not updating school's actually making me work but anyways enjoy)

Kazuma was laying down on the couch darkness and megumim were playing chess and asta was doing push-ups in front of the fire because why not. Darkness gets some of megumim's pawns. Oi darkness that's not fair. Fine I get it I get it now. Here I come. Aqua then starts to wall towards kazuma. Hmm your just laying there. As you can see I'm level 21 the highest in the party so you should move and let me lay there and look at asta do- I mean look at the fire. That's when it hits kazuma. Wait aren't those the exact same stats you had when we started. Yeah I guess I was already maxed out since the start.  Megumim in the background here comes my teleportation followed by destroyer EXPLOSION! Hey megumim that's not fair.  Back to kazuma he then stood up and realized how could I have been such an idiot that's why her smart stats won't go up. He then looked at aqua as if she was an abandoned child. Hey kazuma why are you looking at me like that. They just both looked at the fire were asta was just sitting criss cross with a little black bird on his head. Wait actually hasn't that bird been following asta all around? Aqua asked yeah you right kazuma replied. We then transition to a small alley way then there are 2 people looking down the alley way oi what are you guys looking at kazuma asks. Ahh the guys scream oh it's just kazuma and asta jeez don't scare us like that these two guys are keith and dust adventures who I recently got to know. Is there something down there asta asks. They then pull them in this is a secret for only male adventures have you heard about a shop covertly run by succubi that lets you have nice dreams? Succubi? Asta asked but kazuma just said fill us in.
(Ok low key this was kinda of hot ngl I'm joking chill or am I)

Asta's POV: we walk in and hold up why are the girls basically wearing nothing. But before I could leave she came up to us and said hello welcome in take a seat over there and your companions over there. Hai me kazuma said in a low voice. I was so tense and flustered I saw kazuma was the same. Wait is this legal for us? But then I saw a familiar face oi your- welcome to hells doors do your best dare devil. Oh s-sure but then a wamen walks up to me SHE'S BASICALLY NAKED! Hello is this your first time in our shop she says while moving *cough* things around. Hai(yes) well this organization is for adventures. Since most of them live in the stables there couped up in there and want to free there urges. But since there are other adventures around they can't and if they try to relive there urges with a female adventure and she might have a hidden knife and cut off his you know what. Wait did that actually happen I thought. So we just make you have dreams so that it won't affect your adventures and life. Wait hold up what's happening I don't understand but somethings about dreams and realising your urges? here is your form please fill out what your desired dream is. Wait can it be about something in another world? Yes. Wait even if it's "impossible". yes. Asta was basically bursting out tears I can become wizard king and marry sister Lilly. He then imagined him and sister Lilly flying away into the seas as him as the wizard king. He then started to write it all down.

K: KONO
A:SUBA BECOMES BIG ASTA! (Hold up that illigaul)

We're back. We came back too there being a bunch of food on the table. Kazuma asta you guys should be greatful there's great food. It's crab crab. Darkness walked in saying my family brought us some food as a congratulations on moving in here. They even gave us some tasty wine they said it's a thanks for taking care of there daughter so well. Yeah and they even gave us this crab. If they told me I had to hold back my explosion magic for a day in order to eat this crab I would resist myself and after I ate the crab I would release my explosion magic! Wait is this like super rich people food? Asta asked yeah it is! Megumim replied and then all of them started to take a bit of it. Which made kazuma have some thoughts and he took a bite.after that he couldn't stop eating them he was eating them like no tomorrow asta on the other hand. He bit it he had such a sharp look on his eyes. Everyone stopped and looked at him hey is it good? Aqua asked it's so luxurious I don't even know what tastes like. We all started laughing and then aqua said hey kazuma give me a little fire I'll show you guys how to really eat these crabs. She then made the crab into like a bowl and pored some wine in there. She drank it and looked like it was good. But wait I can't drink yet. Kazuma was about to drink some but he stopped and darkness got some I felt like saying Oi you better be ready because I won't leave a single drop in that bottle but I can't drink! I just watched as Aqua the destroyer was wrecking havoc. Aqua do it again megumim was begging. Megumim atr isn't just something that you can do at any time it's something that the soul does. Hmm kazuma asta did the food my family bring not suit your tasting's  the crab was really good but actually I had some drinks with some friends so I don't think I can drink anymore kazuma said oh I also liked the crab but I can't drink wine yet. Oh I see she said while giving us a bright smile. Hold up usually she would say some weird thing that would make me and kazuma uncomfortable but this is making my heartache of guiltyness well I know it's early but I'ma turn in now kazuma said with a smile. Um me too I said.

Everyone: KONOSUBA!

(That's the end for part 1 anyways its HOLY SHIT ITS 1:40? ahh I have work early tomorrow and I'm friken tried from writing this anyways thxs for the almost 1.5 K reads if you have any questions just go ahead and ask. Anyways I'ma sleep peace)