Multi-verse 8

Latte at the screen and looked over at everyone else with a wary look. "Its a sad one.." she spoke. Everyone's faces drop. "I'll give you a little bit of back story... In this one Deku is eri's sister, he has the oppsite of eri quirk, so he can speed up time. Meaning um- " she glanced at eri and back at them. "That overhaul has both of them." she says. Everyone faces drop and eri leans closer towards deku. Terrfied at the sound of his name. Latte softly sat down. "Oki..I'll start it.." she says and hit play.

Deku showed up on the screen. Both his ankles was chained on his skinny frame. He was holding eri close to his chest to protect her. In this universe he had a small little horn though it was oppsite to eri's, as it was on the other side and black. ' Please leave us alone..' he thought. Curlled up in a protective ball around little eri.

Everyone wemt quite, they didn't know how to react. Scared for whats going to come.

Over haul walked through the door, glaring at the awake deku causing him to shake out of fear. "I need you today.." over haul said with an adjustment of his glove. Making deku cower away. 'At least she's safe..' he thought. His chains got un locked and over haul picked the skinny teenager up as if he was a feather. Gripping onto him so he wouldn't escape. Deku was placed on a chair. Bound and secure. He looked around scared as over haul took a scaptual, the screen turned black but only sounds of agony came from him. Screaming and begging for him to stop. The scene cut to him tied up in bandages all the way from his ankles and neck, he looked pale as a ghost and weak, tears ran down his cheeks and his face pale. "Oki..i'm done with him. You can play now." overhaul said leaving the room. While one of the gaurds came along, gripping deku shirt as he got dragged along his shirt. He quickly scanned his environment. 'i need to get eri out of here..Some how..' he thought. Before he was thrown back into hie windowless room with a worried eri. "Izuku..." she cried. Running to him and hugged him tight. Deku gave her a comforting smile. "Hey now..i'm fine you see! Don't you worry.." he says warmly. Holdint her close with his throbbing arms.

Eri hid in deku chest. He was stroking her back and held him close. "Shh..its ok.." he cooed. Softly holdint the girl, who soon calmed down. Everyones faces turned pale towards the scene. Others started to tear up causing sniffles to fall down there cheeks.

Deku softly picked little eri up in his arms and sat her on his knee. "Eri.." he seemed a little cautious. "Do you want to get out of here?.." he spoke in a small whisper. Eri nodded quickly. Deku looked at her with a small smile. He softly looked at her. "We should go tonight..Just me and you, but you have got to promise me. To hold my hand so tight that you could pop it off.." he says doing little tickle hands. She nodded "Yes izuku.." she says. As there quirks canceled each other out if they where close to each other. He pulled little eri close into a embrace. Though his face was terrfied behind her shoulder.

Night fall came, it was around midnight and everyone was asleep. Besides the guards he had to pass. His hand went under the matress revealing a Bobby pin. He got on to his knees and placed in the bobby pin. Fidling a little till the door slowly peeped through. Eri looked petrified. "i'm scared.." Deku looked at her. "its ok to be scared..It shows how brave you can be.." he says stroking away them stray tears. He softly held her hand tight. Checking if the ghost was clear. No sign of life. With a gulp, the two started sneaking past the security cameras, trying not to get spotted. The long plain hall ways seemed to be endless to the two. Deku already tierd due to not haven used his legs for so long. Though, it was close to mid morning when they arrived out the place. They seemed to be at a long ally way. The light at the end of the tunnel gave them both hope and comfort. Before they heard a sound behind him. They both recognised his foot steps quickly. Over haul was marching up to them.

People started to panic. "Run! Move!" they screamed. Everyone terrfied for the two. Squeezing the arms of the chair. The theater on the edge of there seats.

Deku eyes widened and started to run like limp as eri started running running infront of him dragging him away. Before a soft gasp pasted the male as someone gripped onto his ankle. "IZUKU!" eri said starting to cry. Deku let go of her hand. "Run. Now. Do not look back! Run!!" he screamed with tears running down his pained eyes. He was trying to struggle and drag himself away. Eri looked scared "i'll be fine! Run!" he says in more of a plead. Eri started to cry and turned around sprinting down the ally way. Over haul grumbled and picked deku up and threw him over his shoulder. Causing the distressed boy to kick and thrash. He was about to head to eri. Before the teary girl knocked into someone. None other than bakugo. She started to cry and grip onto the angered male chest. "D..dont let go..." she whimpered. Over haul thought other wise and turned around. Causing deku to see her with a hero. "Look after her..i love you..." he spoke in a small pained voice. Tears ran down the males eyes as he shook violently. A small smile on his face. Eri eyes glanced back, to see izuku green hair leave back into the door. That was the last time they ever saw each other. The screen flashed off.

Everyone looked at the screen. Terrfied, upset as he looked over at the two. Deku smiled softly seeing eri safe. While eri was hiding into deku chest. Everyone sighs. Shiggy soon spoke up. "No wonder stain saved him.." he muttered.
Latte smiled softly at them. "What did you guys think?" she asked.
Bakugo grumbled "I would have tried to save shitty deku.." he muttered.
Making latte smile. "Of course..Well anyway, shall we move onto the next?" she asked. Causing wary nods from the audiance.