multi-verse 23

Kidnapped Deku

Latte looked towards the screen. Humming softly. "Well..this one is more on the darker side, please do exit if you do not feel comfortable during this multi-verse" she says as she knew many suffered being kidnapped and didn't want to cause an trauma or panic attacks. The room nodded. "What is this one about?" Iida spoke with a hand chop. Latte gave a small smile. "Well, in this universe izuku is kidnapped by shigg-" before shigaraki jumped in "Don't call me that brat!" Which if course latte ignored "shiggy and the rest of the L.O.V" she says with a simple nod. Making the room grow tense at the thought of that. Izuku gulped a little scared of what may unfold. "I'll get us started.." latte speaks before hitting the play button.

It was a normal day in the dorms. Many in the living quarters, goofing around and doing there every day thing. Most on their phones, others reading and others revising. However our main hero was in his bedroom, scribbling down hero notes in his trusty note pad. He had a cute lil pin holding his green locks back out of his eyes as he muttered words that wouldn't be understandable to the human ears, although it worked for the young hero. He had no care in the world right now, as his brain was running like clock work. A calm relaxing day. Or well he wished to have that. Not to long after a swirling storm of purple and black mist came running in his room, causing his papers and clothes to fly along with the current. Before izuku could even react he was dragged into the portal by a pale grey hand, one pinky up. While the other covered his mouth. He squirmed muffled screams and kicks, although he was in a major disadvantage.

Bakugo let a growl pass his teeth. His eyebrow twitching. "BASTARDS!" He yelled. Many looked st the screen in worry and panic. Not knowing the right words to say.

A hour or so later pasted and the screen flickered with a shitty light hanging and gently swinging. Dimly lighting up the room, being in a classic bar like area. Looking around it felt so stuff and warm and the smell of booze burnt the young hero nostrils. Deku was sat on a chair, hands tyed in a quirk cancelator handcuff things and strapped tight. "Well well well.. " toga leaned over him running her sharp silver blade on his cheek. "You look so cute deku~kun!~" she purred. Giggling and blushing. Deku eyes widened trying to get away from her. Dabi soon walked out. "Back off crazy bitch." Sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose clearly annoyed by her actions. "Shiggaraki wants info about heroes and we was assigned to get this kid to tell us." He says in his dull yet deep tone. Deku looked scared though held a angered look even though it was adorable and not at all intimidating. "My friends will come for me! You won't get away with this!" Deku yelled. Which dabi grinned and moved forward. "Yeah?..they dont even know your gone yet kid.."he says coldly yet amused. "Now tell us everything you know..and we let you hop off" he says. Deku stayed silent and gave them a glare. Which of course made toga giggle and fan girl, about there wedding she had already planned. Dabi raised a brow, and with that burnt izuku shoulder, earning painful screams and tears from the young hero.

The room was deathly silent. The only sounds that was heard was dekus screaming in the back ground. Izuku watched, his face pale at the site of his own torturing. Although he wasnt the only pale face sat there. The dad figures was glaring and some to suprised to even show emotion, though all thinking the same thing. 'Imma kill that bacon slice'

Day 4:
Dabi sighs "look kid..were bored now, just tell us and you can go" he says clearly annoyed. Izuku was black a blue, bruised covering his whole body, cut wounds from toga, burns a busted lip, black swollen eye and blood dripping down his face and neck. He sniffles. "There coming..there coming.." he whispered over and over a way to keep himself sane. Shiggy walks through the door. "They don't know where they are, they don't care about a worthless brat like you, you have to save yourself and the only way for that to happen is for you to tell us" he ordered. Which deku looked up crying. "You're lieing.." he says. Spitting out the blood in his cheek on his shoe. Which made shiggy grumble.

The room still silent. "We should have been there by now!!" Bakugo screamed. Todoroki nodded "yes we would have gone with out the teachers permission" he states. Aizwaa nodded "yes they would have" latte smiles "yes..though in this universe no one really cares for izuku that mich, so there wasnt many heroes looking for him as they did with bakugo or any other kidnapped hero" she says softly. Making some people tut or grumble.

Day 30.
'I'm so cold..where is everyone?.. I forgot the day. I haven't been able to keep track. I'm so hungry. I want to go home. Mum..all might.  There looking! Arn't they?..' deku thought looking down at his shoes. Toga having came in and enjoying slicking and picking his body to clean up from the blood. Deku to numb to feel much or care at all the abuse he had taken in. The endless torture each day for stupid hero analysis and weakness. "Will anyone save me?.." he spoke allowed.
Dabi looked at him and grinned down at him. "Trust no one kid..or else you'll end up dead..." he says. Shiggy looks at him. Before nodding confirming dabi to kill. With that. Screams of agony came from him. Cold. Lifeless. Dead. No one came. No one ever will.

The end.

People was Ethier crying or sniffling. Other just stared at the screen in shock. "That will never happen midoriya, we will come and save you." Todoroki says with a nod. Others cheered "of course dude! We will come save you!" Kirshima says with a manly grin. Bakugo "what ever.." he muttered. Which made izuku tear up with joy at his friends words. Latte smiles softly. "It makes me happy to see all of you like this..shall we move on?" She asked the room causing people to nod in arrangement.

Author note:
Hey guys! I'm sorry for not carrying on the story for so long! Alot of shit came up on my plate and just haven't had the motivation to carry on. So my updates may be a little space and I apologise for that. Although I hope you guys enjoy the story and keep reading in the future! x