Multi-verse 19

Latte looked at the screen for a moment before back at the theatre with a small face. She softly motions Deku up to speak to her and whispers "i don't want this to cause you a panic attack..So you can go in the playroom with eri and kota if you'd like.." Deku took a moment to think. Before with a small nod, he took the smol hands of eri and kota in the playroom. Idia showed a confused face. "Latte? Where is midorya going?" he asked with choppy hands. Latte smiled "He choosed to sit out for this one" she replies. Before placing the multi-verse on.

Breathin'

"Breathing? What a strange title." Idia and momo mumbled. Thinking to them selves. Inko got a little tense. "Dear..Is izuku really ok with showing this?.." she questioned. Latte gave a small smile. "He did." This caused everyone to gulp a little scared what's to come.

'Some days, things just take way too much of my energy. I look up and the whole room's spinning.' Izuku sang. He was sat in the corner of his room. Curlled into a corner. The room felt thick and hard to breath and the distant sounds of sobs could be heard. He seemed to be in his middle school uniform. His clothes torn, and his arms and neck bruised from the other children from his school. As there was more bullying than bakugo knew about. 'You take my cares away..' Inko seemed to be running into his room. Holding his trembling hands in her own. Trying to calm her son.

Bakugo whispered "i never knew they were that bad on him.." he says. Which shocked many people. Inko sighs "Yes, he always hid his pains behind a smile, but. No matter how much i tried he would never open up to me." she says. Latte glanced at the people. "Izuku always felt like a pain, he felt he desirved all the negative treatment. So he put up for it." she says truthfully. Which caused everyone to be quite.

"i can so overcomplicate, people tell me to Meditate.., Feel my blood runnin', swear the skys fallin' " Izuku was trembling, gasping for air. His eyes closed tight as he rocked back and forth. His skin a deathly pale, as tears stained his cheeks. "Time goes by, and I can't control my mind.."
Izuku was seen walking down the street on the way to school. His mind hammering 'no one likes you..', ' You're so stupid and ugly. why do you even try?' 'pathetic' The list went on.
"don't know what else to try, but you tell me everytime, Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and oh! I gotta keep breathin and breathin'
Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin'Inko was seen bringing her son in a tight hug. Doing breathing excerses. Him trying to copy, soon calming down. He gripped onto his mums dress and cried in her shoulder.

All might looked at the screen. 'young midorya..' he thought. Aizwaa did a small sigh, why didn't he relise? He rested his cheek on Present mic head.

The screen fades to the present day.  He was taking a jog to clear his mind, after Night eyes death and haven saved eri. "Some times its hard to find, find my way up into the clouds. Tune it out, they can be so loud" He looked around while his brain was screaming at him. 'You could of saved him! your so weak!', 'You can't even control your power yet.', 'you should have died instead..' It caused izuku to stop in his tracks. His face pale as he shook his head trying to control himself.
"You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated, all i need is to see your face." Inko flashed in his mind, making him take a gasp. He ran to the nearest ally way and slid down. "Feel my blood runnin', swear the skys fallin', time goes by and i can't control my mind" Izuku started to tremble. He pulled out his phone and called his mother. She answered as he cried. " My fault..i could have saved him.! Why! i just- Mum.." he says in a trembling lack of voice tone. Rocking back and forth.
"You tell me everytime, just keep breathin and breathin and breathin' and oh!, i gotta keep breathin! Just keep breathin and breathin and breathin, and oh! I gotta keep breathin! Mmm, yeah.
My, my air,
my, my air,
my, my air, my air,
my my air,
my, my air,
my, my air yeah "
Inko was helping him breath through the phone. Him slowly starting to calm down and wipe his eyes.

Mario looked at the screen. "He couldn't have saved him..It would have been impossible.." he says. Causing everyone to agree. Uruka spoke up "We should support him and be there for him from now on!" she says. Making the class nod.

"i keep on breathin'.." Izuku smiled softly. Running back to the dorm. Seeing everyone around. He softly saw eri hanging and braiding sou hair. Making his smile widen. "Because..my faimly needs me.." he muttered.

Class 1a had tears in his eyes. "He thinks of us as faimly? Thats so adorable!" mina says. People agreed. Inko nodded "Yeah, He talks about you all, all the time. About how strong you all, and how he adores everyone. Its really sweet" Making people blush at the thought of the cinimon roll.
Latte smiles "Shall we move on, i think there may be a funny one next!" she says. Which everyone nodded in agreement. Needing something more happy.