Multi-verse 16

Latte smiled widely. "This ones a good drama~" she says happily. Which made people anxious for what to come. Latte smirked at a certain blonde causing him to about to burst before she clicked play.

Canterella

"What a strange name.." Idia spoke. Jiro smiled "i believe its a song" she says.

A huge mansion came into veiw. It was set in Victorian times, as a horse and cart pulled up infront of the fountain. Bakugo looked out of the window, he seemed to be in his early 20's, dressed smartly with book in one hand. His cold eyes looked down at the cart. To show none other than izuku, around the same age. Dressed smartly also as he looked around with a small smile. His huge green eyes looked up to connect with the cold red ones.
The screen flashed to show bakugo bow politly to a stunned izuku in the grand hall. A servant stood behind izuku, who seemed to be sou. Izuku smiled friendly as he was about to prepare his room. Bakugo looked behind him, checkin him out with hungry eyes.

"Damn i never knew bakugo could be so polite" Kirshima jokes. Making bakugo grumble and was about to hit him "Shut up shitty hair!" he grumbled.

Uruka linked his arms with deku, showing a blush upon his cheeks. They were walking in the hall way softly talking along, while Bakugo hid behind one of the wall. Listening to them, showing anger and jealousy. He headed towards his chamber, taking a vile of red substance. Which seemed to be posion. He placed a drop in uruka wine glass before she showed up. The screen flashed to show uruka sitting oppsite bakugo. She was happily smiling, as bakugo watched her drink the wine. Her body became cold, before she fell on the ground, the glass broken and left over wine the ground.

Aizwaa gasped "Bakugo!" he told off. Bakugo grumbled "i wouldn't do that!" he declined. While uruka glare at Bakugo, as she had a chance with deku. Which made Bakugo smirk at her in a cocky manner.

Bakugo looked at her with a bored expression, smiling pleased at the sight. The screen flashed to uruka funeral. Deku hair was soaked wet from the rain and drapped over his face. Looking at his ex wife's grave. Before bakugo snook up with a umbrella over there head, giving him a sympathetic look. Izuku looked up in a pained manner, he rested his head on his shoulder and cried softly. Bakugo held him close around his shoulders trying to comfort him.
A bit of time pasted, and the room was designed as a ball. He wore ballroom clothes and a mask over his eyes. He was talking to a young women about a book he had recentally been reading. His head lifted up as he heard his name being called. He saw none other than bakugo in her ball room outfit, offering izuku a glass of wine. Which the male happily took, he took a sip of the delcious red wine. His legs started to feel weak, and his head felt dizzy. Before he collapsed into bakugos arms.

Izuku looked at the screen out of curiousty. While the father figures glared upon bakugo. Who was all grumbly. Folding his arms over his chest.

Bakugo grinned softly. Picking him up in bridal carry. Running towards the balcony and jumped down. People in the ball called after him, reaching there arms out to try get izuku back.
It flashed towards them in there childhood. Izuku being shy and hiding behind his mothers dress looking at a scowling bakugo as he read his book. Izuku slowly snook up with his own book in hand. Before it flashed to them playing happily along. Them reading together, playing tag and sleeping cuddled up together. Before young bakugo kissed baby izuku on the cheek, his mother seeing this and dragged izuku away. Making them move. Bakugo was crying by a window, screaming for his friend to come back.

"That's a bit to much for a kiss.." mina spoke out loud. Many agreed before momo spoke out. "It was seen as sin to love the same gender back in victorian times. I suppose his mother just wanted to keep them safe as they thought they may go down to hell." she spoke. While the teachers agreed with her comment. Mina sighs "Its still not right. They desirve to be happy" she protested.

The screen flashed towards the present day. Bakugo was leaned over a unconscious deku, pulling his shirt off. Before he froze, relising what he was doing. He started to freak out and hold his head. Deku eyes slowly started to flutter open, showing them lovely green. His eyelashes shadowing over his eyes. Before he looked up and saw a crying bakugo. He smiled softly, moving his hand up and brushed upon his cheek. Before grabbing bakugo tye and pulled him close. Kissing him deeply and happily. Showing a suprised bakugo.

Bakugo eyes widened and went  bright red, matching kirishima hair. "Damn nerd?!" he yelled. Izuku blushed deeply and hid behind his arms. "I-i'm sorry kacchan!" he says, flustered. The simps glaring harshly towards bakugo. Who was trying to hide a smile.

Izuku softly stroked bakugo cheek. He looked up at him softly a gentle smily blush on his face. Bakugo leaned close to his hold and leaned close once more. To continue there heated and deep make out. Izuku lips felt soft against his slightly rough ones, which excited them both more. Before the screen started to fade.

Latte stared up at the screen with happy excited eyes. "So?" she asked happily. Mina squealed as well as the invisable girl. "SHIP!" they say happily. Which makes the boys covered there ears at there fangirling. The simps and father figures clearly not pleased towards what they saw.
Latte laughed softly at the two embarssed blushing boys. "Next one?~" she teased. Which everyone agreed to.