Fights

Latte smiled. "So i thought you guys would like a short break, and look at some izuku fights!" she says. Izuku got a little embarssed. "There not that good though.." he says. Causing latte to puff " well thats alot of bull shit!"

((An:// I'm to lazy to write them out so i'm just going to write there reactions😂😅))

Everyone watched in shock. A thew gasps was heard. "You three went against the hero killer and won?!" the class yelled. Idia hummed. "It was un responsible of me to go, i want to appolgise for my recklessness" he spoke. Izuku smiled "Its fine idia, i'm glad your safe." he says softly with a nod. Hawks was wheezing "And endevor took the victory!! Pfftt-" he snorted. Making endevor grumble and look away at the cocky hawk. Latte smiled "And this is what todoroki meant when he said stain saved deku!" she says, playing the video.

Everyone face went pale and there was silence around the room. They all gulped. "He's terrifying.." Mina spoke up. Toga smiled "Isn't he amazing!" she clapped. Making shiggy grumble. Latte smiled "Anyway! Next fight!"

People looked at the screen in shock. All might gasped "Young midorya!" he says. Proud of his son. Making izuku blush a little. Kota smiled widely "Hes a real hero! All big and strong!" he says with a happy blush. Izuku gave a warm smile. "i couldn't have done it with out you kota" he says warmly. Shiggy grumbled "It was that damn brat that got rid of musclar?! God damn it.." he muttered. Dabi laughed "Well..Were fucked." Which made all might grin proudly. Aizwaa hummed "So thats why you were so broken.." he says with a raised brow. Izuku nodded "Sorry sir. I had no choice." he spoke. Making aizwaa grumble.

The room looked at the screen with shock. Mina did a little gasp. "Imagine deku being able to use 100% all the time.." she says. The villians gulp "Holy shit.." they muttered. Eri was hid into izuku neck scared to just see over haul. Deku softly stroked her hair and calmed her softly down. "Shh..It's ok.." he says calmly.

Bakugo was wheezing at the faces izuku made. Cackling. Uruka smiled "You was so brave Deku!" she spoke. While todoroki nodded and smiled at him. "It was well mirdorya" Which made izuku blush and thank his friends. "How was he the hardest villian to fight?" All might asked. Izuku smiled "Because. He just wanted people to nottice him, he wanted to get recognised, it was clear he didn't want to hurt anyone. I found it hard, and wanted to help him in some way.." he spoke. The room looked at him. Mina awed "Hes to pure.." she spoke. Making everyone agree.

All might did a sweat drop. "Night eye was harsh on you it seems.." he says. His head lowered at the mention of his friend. Izuku gave a sad smile. "Its oki..with out him. i wouldn't have been able to relise that i need to work more efficiently" he spoke. Causing people to smile at him.

Gran hummed "Hes a good kid." he spoke. Bakugo grumbled "That little midgit taught you!" he says unpleased. Gran raised a brow "Huh?!" He smacked bakugo on the head with his cane. "Ungrateful child!" Which made mina, kiri and denki laugh as there leader get abused by a angry midgit.
Latte laughed softly. "So! Break time is over, i'll start the next universe!" she says happily.