Multi-verse 12

Latte smirked a little at the audiance. "Well..This ones a intresting one" she says with a soft evil chuckle. "How so latte?" Dadzwa asked. Latte smirked "You'll see~" she says happily. "Oh! And izuku is in his 20's in this" she says. That getting peoples attention.

Hitman deku

Bakugo raised a brow. "Hit man?" he asked. Latte nodded "He got hired to kill somebody, but he only ever goes for the bad guys." She says. Causing people to nod.

Izuku was sat in front of a desk, looking at the information for his next kill. He sure had to go out of his comfort range for this one. "Is my mom going to see this and judge me?" He asked. Causing Kirshimia to look over his shoulder and shrug.

"Yass! This is going to be manly!" the red head male spoke. Causing bakugo to grumble at his lack of dictionary.

Izuku was seen on the end of the street. He was seen in a black and white tux holding a champagne glass. He smirked and toasted up the glass. "Damn mama mia~" Bits of his body flashed over the screen, his hand with painted black nails, his hair that seemed to be combed back, his chest with a correct done tye and a wide suductive smirk. High heels was heard splashing into a puddle. "Thanks!" He calls as he walked with a sway of his hips. He looked at the screen of his phone, showing his hit. Dabi was seen.

"Me?!" he says suprised. Causing shiggy to laugh at his face. "Shut up hand job.." he grumbled. Making shiggy about to dust at his face, although kurgoi held him back.

"Diamonds on me~ " he says all smugly. Getting into his character. "My champagne poping~" he took another sip of his drink. Izuku swizzled his gun around his finger and put into into his back pocket. " Get what i want~" he adjusted his tux blazer. "He say he love me..i take his money~" He says. His hands was shown clutching on the driving wheel.

"i would never!" Deku protested. Blushing and all pouty at how this unvirse was acting. Todoroki leaned close and whispered "You look cuter here anyway.." Causing izuku eyes to widened. The simps about to pounce at the poor boy. Making him sink.

The car was seen driving towards a club. He pulled up and snuck in. With a breath, he entered the club. Looking around and being flirtacous to people he pasted. Before his eyes landed on his victim dabi. Flirting with a young girl. Izuku smirked and with a sway of his hips, started to approach the scared male. Making sure he looked lurring. He approached the male and ran his hands softly over his chest. Catching the males attention clearly. He looked down at the males hips with lust and curiosity. Izuku softly took his hand and lead him back to dabi place. To which the boys with picked up and slammed against the wall. Getting kissed viciously. Causing deku to freak out a little, he was placed on the bed as dabi started to undress the greenette shirt. Deku smirked and leaned back.

Bakugo growled at the certain todoroki. Dabi was blushing hard and put his hands in the air as surrender. Izuku looked at the screen with shock. "But..i thought you were only meant to share making love with someone you like?.." he says innocently. Causing the room to turn to him. He was to innocent and they wanted to keep it that way.

Deku was seen pulling out a gun from his back pocket. Raising it to the center of his eyes and shoots the male. "Damn mama mia~" he winked and drank the remanding of his champagne. His leg crossed over the other. All blushed and smirked.

Latte looked around at what seemed to be a happy room. "Well?" she giggled. Idia hummed "i don't say this rarly. But i'm happy he died." Dabi puffed "Hey!" he puffed and grumbled. Causing latte to laugh. "There there dabi. Shall we move on?" he asked playfully. Causing people to nod.