multi-verse 22

latte gave a little cautious look. Unsure how to show them it. "Uh. Well this one's another sad one." she says. People got a little wary. "i'll start it." she says.

Stay alive

All might burst through the door. Panic washing over his face. "Where's my son?!" he says panic laced in his tone. He looked towards recovery girl "All might. He came in half a hour ago, he lost alot of blood. He got shot in the hip. I'm sorry, it got infected before he arrived." She says. All male looked pale "Is he alive?!" he questioned. Recovery girl nodded "Yes" and with that he ran towards his curtain, looking at izuku. He had blood running down his chin, his hand holding his wound. "Izuku.." All might spoke. Izuku eyes opened half way and gave a small smile "Pa.." he says, coughing up some blood.

All might went pale. "No.." he whispered. Covering his mouth, and closing his eyes. The room started to tear up at the site of the poor gripping onto life izuku.

"I did exactly as you taught me, i held my head up high." izuku said. Looking up at the roof, gripping onto his shot wound. His eyes half closed. "I know, i know..Shh" All might cupped izuku pale face in his skinny hand. Stroking his cheek bone softly in a comforting manner. "You did everything right.." Izuku looked at all might with teary green eyes, while all might returned the look with teary blue. "Even before we got to touch right, i held my hand up to the sky.. i was aiming for the sky. I was aiming for the sky.." he looks at all might defeated and pale. "I know..i know. Save your strength and stay alive." All might says with worry written on his face. Inko opened the door, tears running down her face. "Izuku!" She ran up towards him. "Is he breathing? Is he going to survive?!" She says with a scared and worried tone.

People around the theater became pale. Even the villians. Some people crying and hiding behind there hands. Others stared in shock.

"Who did this All might?!" She says. Holding onto her son, as all might looked down with teary eyes. "Did you know?!" She cries out. A frail hand leaned out and held onto his mothers arm. "Mum..i'm so sorry.." he says. Coughing up a bit more blood. "For forgetting what you taught me.." He says through tears. Inko turned around and held him close. Tears staining her cheeks. "My son..." she says through a upset tone. Bringing him into a hug. "We played heros.." His face had a soft smile. Holding her hand which was resting on his cheek. "i taught you hero's" She stroked his blooded cheek. "You would put your hands on mine.."

A flash back of them, inko hidden behind a sheet and baby izuku came running in with a huge smile. Jumping on his mother to save her. "You'd change the melody every time.." Inko sang back in the present day. Izuku face looked upset. Crying "i would always change the light.." He whispered. Inko shhsed him softly as she stroked his frail cheeks. Before she softly sang "un.deux. trois. . quatre. . cinq.. . sept. ." Izuku soon joined in with her. "Un. Deux. Trois. Quatre. cinq. Sept.." Though as Inko repeated it and said "Sept." There was no reply. She repeated it, though izuku eyes was closed. His face pale and gone. Only to cause a screaming pain if distress come from the room. All might turned around, tears in his eyes. "No.." he says weakily.

The room was silent. Izuku gulped as he looked down. The class was in tears, others was hugging him to check if he was still there. Most of the room was flooded with tears. Causing latte to look down a little. "ill give you guys another break. We can finish this another time." she spoke weakily. Others agreed.