Hailey Brawfield - Caleo

Sorry, this chapter is irritating! Also, just so ya know, Hailey tries to find flaws in everybody that aren't even there! Kk, have fun readers!

Hailey Brawfield:

My name is Hailey, and I have a major crush on my best friend. The thing is, I hate the rest of his friends. They are all nosy, stuck-up, annoying, snobs.

My crush's name is Leo Valdez. He is so funny, handsome, and kind. But, he always, and I mean ALWAYS is with other kids. Their names are Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, Frank Zhang, and Hazel Levesque.

Percy is a completely oblivious idiot and it has hurt so many girls' hearts. He just doesn't seem to care when they admit their feelings. "Ha! Me? Really?" I heard him say once. Percy also doesn't realize that he leads girls on all the time. It must not feel good to be rejected by someone who doesn't realize you had those feelings.

Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend, is a jerky know-it-all. If anybody ever does ANYTHING wrong, then she doesn't hesitate to show they are wrong. Plus, if anyone is better at something, she tries to make them seem worse. To add to that, if anybody does something she doesn't like, she judo-flips them.

Piper is really some ugly, snooty, spoiled, rich girl who tries to pretend she doesn't even try. She cuts her hair choppy, and then perfectly braids a feather in. She doesn't wear revealing clothes, but then takes her hoodie off to reveal a crop-top! What is her deal?

Jason is gossipy, talkative, and always asking random things. He is always telling me every detail about each couple's relationship. Piper always says, and I quote, "My siblings have gotten to my boyfriends head." I didn't know Tristan McLean had more kids.

Frank is too defensive about his girlfriend, Hazel. His personality also doesn't fit his body. He is like a teddy bear on the inside, and a big player on the outside. One time, I told Frank that Hazel was too shy and that he should get her out of her shell. He immediately bit back that she wasn't shy around people she liked and trusted.

Hazel is too calm and quiet. I have a feeling that she will fail at everything if she doesn't get her own voice. She lets everybody else do the talking while just nodding along. One time, she even refused to read in class. She said she had dyslexia, but we both know that she is just a wimp.

At lunch, I walked over to Leo who was grinning wider than usual. Hm...something was going on. "Why are you so smiley today?" I asked.

"Caly is transferring here tomorrow!" Annabeth answered for him. I was tempted to growl that nobody asked her, but I was too caught up in Leo's eyes.

"Who is C..." I started, but the bell rang and we scrambled to get to our next classes. I guess I'd have to wait until tomorrow to meet this mysterious 'Caly'.

I despised how much more those six idiots knew about Leo than me. The seven of them seemed to know each other's thoughts and feelings. I couldn't help feeling that I had only scraped Leo's surface. But, that couldn't be true! We have been best friends for an entire year!

The next morning, I sat in Greek Mythology. I only took it because Leo did, but it turns out there are two teachers at the same time. Now I am stuck in the boring class all alone.

Suddenly, a stunning girl walked in. At first glance, she looked like a natural beauty. But, nobody can be that naturally pretty. She looked like a goddess we were learning about. She wore a white blouse with skinny blue jeans. She had hazel eyes and long, wavy, light brown hair. She may look kind, but I bet she is a heart-breaker like Percy.  (No... well, actually ... Percy did break her heart...)

"Hi, my name is Calypso!" She greeted shyly. Calypso...Caly? No, that couldn't be!

"Have a seat next to Ms. Brawfield, please!" I raised my hand and Calypso smiled, walking over to me. She was probably super stupid, and although this wasn't my best subject I needed to prove I was better! I looked at the beautiful girl next to me up and down. It was so obvious that she wore a ton of make-up.

"Who can tell me which Titan held up the sky?" Mr. Carthen asked.

Calypso and my hands shot up in the air. Of course, I was picked. "Zeus, sir," I answered smugly. Even if she did know, I got it first.

Calypso didn't lower her hand, which I was confused about. "Close, but incorrect." What? No way! I was always right!

"The Titan Atlas held up the sky!" Calypso said in a know-it-all-Annabeth sort of way. But I could have sworn that I saw a tiny tear glisten in her eye as she said the name. Why would the name Atlas be significant to her? I've never met anybody with that name!

We had lunch next, so I tried to be nice and showed Calypso the way there. "Excuse me, but do you know a boy named Leo Valdez?" She asked me as we went through the cafeteria doors.

Oh no! It really was Caly! "Yes, he's my best friend!" I said, hoping to make her jealous.

"Excellent! Can you take me to that idiot?" She exclaimed happily. Idiot? Who calls their friend an idiot?

"Sure." I led her over to where Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Jason, Frank, Piper, and Leo were sitting. As we approached, a few of them saw Calypso, but she put a finger to her lips and they smirked and subtly nodded.

Calypso raced forward and put her delicate hands over Leo's eyes. "Guess who!" She laughed. I saw Leo grin as wide as the cheshire cat.

"Hm...Thalia?" He laughed. Before ripping her hands off his eyes and dragging her down to where she was sitting and they...KISSED!

"WHAT!" I shrieked, ripping them apart.

They all stood and Leo grabbed Calypso's hand. "Do you have something to say?" Leo asked in a deadly calm voice.

"Yes! I do! Leo, I have been your best friend for the entire school year! We are closer than all of your idiotic friends and you should be mine! Not some random girl who will dump you as soon as you get on her nerves!" I yelled, everybody was looking at me but I didn't care.

"What did you say?" Leo said, he looked like he was going to burst into flames.

"Your friends are horrible people and so is this girlfriend of yours and you deserve better." I screamed, so loud the entire school could probably hear.

"Touching!" Leo said sarcastically and I failed to see why he would be upset. "But I'm gonna pass. Let's go guys!" Him and his friends marched out of the school and never came back.