Karen Carols - Demigods

Sorry for not updating for so long, I just started going back to school full time which is kind of a mess and I just haven't found the time to update! This story is going to be about a Karen meeting different demigods. Just how she happens to meet all of them? Don't even ask. I hope you like it!

Percabeth - Karen Carols:

"Yes, I WAS invited, sir!" I cried to the security guard outside the household of Percy Jackson. How dare he think that I, Karen Carols, was not invited to the biggest party of the year! I was his neighbor down the street!

"Your name wasn't on the list. Sorry, but guests only." The guard replied.

"There MUST be a mistake! Do you even KNOW who I am?" I shouted angrily.

"No, actually, I really don't..." The man rolled his eyes at me.

"You have the AUDACITY to roll your eyes at me? You know what? I want to speak to your manager!" How dare he speak to me like that? Just because he is a stupid bodyguard does not mean that he has the right to try and bring me down to his level!

"I don't have a manager, lady!" He was glaring at me by now.

"Well, call whoever is in charge of you and tell them that their neighbor is here!" Stupid.

"Fine." He grabbed his phone and quickly dialed a number. "Hey, Annabeth ... Yeah, she claims to be your neighbor and that she is definitely invited ... Yeah, her name is Karen ... People really are crazy these days, thank the gods Hazel isn't from 'these days' ... Yeah, okay ... Bye."

"So will you let me in now?" I sighed.

"Well, according to your host, you wouldn't listen if I said no, so go on up." The man said reluctantly. He pulled off the cap that had been shading his face and it revealed an Asian looking man.

"You should go back to Japan or whatever foreign country you came from, because you obviously aren't very smart and you won't make any more money here once I have a chat with your employer!" I huffed before marching through the gate he had opened.

"Japan...? I'm from Canada..." I heard him mutter as I marched away.

I walked up to the front door and rapidly knocked so that they would be aware of my presence and let me in. The door was opened by a woman around the age of 25 with golden princess locks of hair and scary gray eyes. "Come on in, Karen." She said reluctantly.

"Where is my host? I would like to speak to him!" I demanded.

"Right here." The girl responded.

"I don't see him!" What was this delusional lady talking about?

"HE is a HER!" The lady scoffed. "Annabeth Jackson, not so much of a pleasure to meet you!" She stuck out her hand to shake, but I wouldn't touch her so I didn't move.

"Oh, so you're doing that... like, restaurant thing? Where the lady 'hostess' takes you to the party with all of the handsome men in suits?" I asked. That must be what she meant, a woman would never be able to organize a party with some of the biggest names in the country!

"No, actually. This is MY house and MY party!" She exclaimed.

"Do NOT speak to me like that! You are probably Percy's maid or something and I will definitely get you fired for speaking to me! Servants do their masters' bidding and because my real host is not here, you WILL listen to me!" What is it with Percy's disrespectful staff?

"Get out." Annabeth said abruptly.

"EXCUSE ME?" I shouted angrily.

"I said, get out of my house!" She responded in a deadly calm tone.