Jesse Martin - DamSeaweedBrain

Okay, so I don't really like these YouTube things generally, but I am bored and definitely procrastinating my homework... Enjoy!

Jesse Martin:

My name is Jesse and I am a high school girl with black hair dyed purple at the tips and blue eyes that look like the sky on a sunny, cloudless day. I scrolled through my favorite YouTubers channel as I waited for the promised video to come out.

I looked to find DamSeaweedBrain's first video and decided to watch it. I clicked on the video and smiled to myself, knowing that however many times I watched it, it would still be hilarious.

The video came on and a sea-green eyed boy with messy black hair was staring nervously at the camera. "Hey, um... anybody who is watching, I guess? My name is Percy-"

"It's actually Prissy, punk!" A buff girl's voice could be heard screaming from somewhere.

"Wrong again! It's Kelp Head!" Another girl corrected.

"Nope, it's Aquaman!" A boy's voice yelled this time.

"Sorry, but you are all wrong! It's Seaweed Brain!" A girl's voice laughed and all of them joined in. Percy laughed and flipped the camera to reveal a whole group of laughing people, who I assumed to be Percy's friends.

He turned the camera back to himself and screamed at them, "Now shoo! Before I tell P that you guys were bothering me. Then you'll have to face the wrath of the sea!" Percy laughed as I heard people scrambling away.

"You wouldn't dare, Jackson!" The same girl who said the Seaweed Brain nickname teased. Percy raised an eyebrow before responding.

"Try me, Chase!" Even though I couldn't see her, I could feel a death glare directed at Percy. "Okay, I wouldn't bring THE WRATH OF THE SEA down upon you, Wise Girl. Just Leo, he deserves it for that time he put a spider in your bed!" Percy smiled defeatedly.

"Good. Now I am busy, so don't bother me." I heard the girl stomp off.

"I'm busy too-" He turned back to face the camera. "And she is gone now. Alrighty, back to what I was saying. My name is Percy and I love blue. Especially blue cookies! I mean, if I ever meet you, random person who happened to come across this video, be sure to ask for some of my mom's AMAZHANG blue cookies!"

His cute smile turned mischievous as he then said, "Now, time to prank my cousin, Nico. Okay, so let me tell you a bit about where I am so that you can understand this situation. I go to a Greek mythology inspired camp and our cabins are based off of who our godly parent would be. For example, I am in the Poseidon Cabin because I love the ocean and water and stuff like that. Neeks is in the Hades Cabin because he acts all dark and creepy, even though he is really a sweet little bean."

Percy looked around as if checking to make sure nobody could hear him. "I am going to paint his cabin pink and then blame it on his boyfriend. Because, Will would totally do something like that. Let's hope I don't get caught!"

The video now showed Percy holding two Pink spray bottles. He smiled mischievously and said, "Now, everybody is off playing capture the flag in the woods except the Apollo cabin and I. And Will is teaching them all medical-y stuff, so I'm safe!"

He turned to the black cabin and shook the cans. He sprayed everywhere he could reach a bright bubble gum color. When he finished, he grabbed a yellow paint bucket and painted on the words, 'Do you like it, Sunshine?' Percy was obviously containing his laughter as he dug a hole in the ground and dropped the paint in, erasing all evidence it was him. "Now we wait!"

The video was now being filmed from what seemed to be inside a bush. It showed a small goth looking boy with black hair and a skull t-shirt. When he got to his cabin, his eyes went wide. "WILLIAAAAAM!" People all around for miles probably heard it.

A boy with blonde hair came sprinting over and his eyes went just as wide as Nico's. I assumed that this person was Will. He suddenly burst out laughing. "Oh my gods, Neeks! Who did this? It's hilarious! ...I mean horrible. Really, really awful!"

"WHO DID THIS? YOU DID THIS, IDIOT!" Nico was freaking out and I could faintly hear Percy shaking with laughter.

"Me? I was teaching my cabin to do 'weird medical stuff' as you like to call it, Death Breath! I swear on the Styx I didn't do it!" Will said, raising his hands in a gesture of innocence.

"Then who-" His face lit up in realisation. "PERSEUS JACKSON, YOU LITTLE SCHIST!" Percy muttered 'dam' under his breath before jumping out of his bush and starting to sprint away, with Nico on his tail.

He turned the camera to face himself as he ran. "So, that was my" *pant* "video! I should probably" *pant* "go before I get" *pant* "murdered. Subscribe if you want! Bye!" The video stopped.

I laughed hysterically before realizing I still had to do my homework. I decided to stop procrastinating and just get it done already. DamSeaweedBrain would have to wait a little longer I guess.