Andrew Chance - Theyna Family

I have a friend named Andrew, so I feel bad making his seem so terrible! This made me think about how if I ever use your name as some evil, stupid mortal, I am sure you are really a good person. I don't mean to offend anybody by using their names! Also, if anything I write seems rude or whatever, please comment so I can change it or explain why I wrote it! Have fun reading! 

Andrew Chance:

My name is Andrew Chance and I have light brown eyes and neatly trimmed pale blonde hair. I am from a well respected family with proper, orthodox beliefs and I am the top student in my senior class.

I have recently developed feelings towards a girl in my science class. Her name is Artemis Grace Ramirez-Arellano. She isn't the best student, but she is extremely beautiful and relatively smart.

I would like her and her family to meet mine before we are able to start our relationship. I hope that my parents approved of her and her family. "Hello, Artemis dear!" I greeted as she walked over to me.

"Why do you always talk so weird, Andrew?" She asked. Did I mention that I had befriended her?

"Would you and your family like to come over to my house for dinner tonight? My mother is making her home cooked lasagna tonight." I said abruptly.

Artemis glanced at me suspiciously before shrugging, "Sure. I just have to ask my parents. What time do you want us to come over? Actually, just text me the time and address later, I've gotta go!" Artemis rushed off to get to her class when the bell rang.

Wow, she was so beautiful! I stared at her long braided black-brown hair with streaks of blue swing back and forth across her back as she hurried away. I would have to make her lose the inappropriate hair color when we started dating, as it wasn't at all proper. She will be so lucky to have a strong man to protect her from the world!

I adjusted my gray vest over a button up shirt as I waited for Artemis and her family to arrive. I hope that her mother and father are respectful and poised like my parents. My father is a lawyer and my mother stays home to watch after my younger sister and I. "Alana, are you ready for our guests?" My mother called up to her room.

"Yes, Mother!" My little sister, Alana, replied before bounding down the stairs. She straightened her yellow flowered dress as she smiled up at me, "I can't wait to meet your girlfriend, Andrew!"

"She isn't my girlfriend!" I replied, blushing. "...Yet," I added and she giggled.

I told Alana to set the dining room table as I watched out the dining room window for my crush to arrive. I saw a silvery-purple jeep pull up and listened closely to the voices coming from within. "Bianca Phoebe Ramirez-Arellano! Jason Lukas Ramirez-Arellano! Stop acting like animals!" A woman's voice could be heard.

"Are you replacing me with your boyfriend?" A girl's voice, about my age, complained.

"Shut up, Z!" I heard my beautiful angel, Artemis, reply.

"Arty has a boyfriend!" Two young children's voices teased. Yes! This must mean that Artemis had told her family about her strong feelings towards me!

"Mom, can you tell Jason and Bianca to be quiet and Zoe to stop making those puppy dog eyes at me!" Artemis sighed exasperatedly. They did not sound as conventional as I had expected.

"Kids! Please leave Artemis alone! You know, if anybody had teased Thalia about having a boyfriend, she would have shot an arrow into their head!" Artemis' mother said. WHAT!?!

"Sorry, Auntie." The girl my age said.

"Sorry, Mommy." The little kids chorused.

"Good, now let's get out of this stinkin' car!" A new adult woman's voice said.