Chapter 8

~{Time Skippu}~

When Bakugou woke up, he was chained with the same way he used to be when he first got kidnapped but with chains on his feet and a cloth over his mouth.
"Mmhh!!?Mmhhhh!!!nnnhhhh!!!" He tried to scream as the LOV turned their heads on him.
"Oh great~ you woke up, Toga take off the cloth" Shigaraki said as Toga did what he told and took off the cloth on his mouth.

"Mmm-BLEH!!!*cough*-hhaah...Damn cant you get another cloth that one tasted like crap and smells like a socks that hasn't been washed for a year!!!" Bakugou shouted as he spit on the ground.

that happen to have Shiggy's feet on it.On purpose.
"You-Damn Brat!!!"
"Oh so im the brat now?? Im not the one who throws tantrum and decayed everything i touch on anger everytime i didn't get something i want dont i????" Bakugou asked as Toga and Dabi were trying to hold back a laugh and Shigaraki was beyond pissed.

"And why am i here?? I know what are you gonna ask and my answer is still the same, No"
"Well why not?? You have the quirk, the personality, everything that suit to be a villain-"
"No"
"But-"
"No and i dont give a fuck"

"Well that kinda hurt..." Toga said as her expression turned to a bit sad.
"Wait no thats accidentally came out i was saying that wothout thinking im sorry im sorry im sorry in sorry im sorry-" Bakugou said with slight tears on his eyes and releasing slight distressed omega scent.
(Remember, he was close to his heat so he became more sensitive)
"What is that smell??" Spinner asked as the others started to sniff the air. Bakugou panicked at this as he tried to cover his scent but only resulting on him releasing more distressed scent. Toga then looked at him as she saw the slight distressed look on the omega as she connected the dots, the scent, his expression, it makes it more clear when she walked up to him and the smell gets stronger.

"AWWW OF COURSE YOU LITTLE CUTE OMEGA!!!" Toga screamed as she hugged him making him calmed down a little bit.
"Wait he is an Omega?? How could someone as rude as him became an Omega??" Dabi asked
"On top of that, why did they even kept you in UA in the first place??" Shigaraki asked
"...oh...so thats what you actually think...and you think im weak..."Bakugou said as his tone saddened and tears building up in his precious, ruby eyes. Shigaraki and Dabi's Alpha instict scolded them for being rude to an Omega and on top of that, making him cry.

"Awww...shh...its okay...they dont mean it..." Toga attempted to calm him down only for him to cries more.
"..but he just said that *sniff* im basically too weak to attend UA.." Bakugou said as he pointed to Shiggy as Kurogiri slapped his head.
"Ow!! What was that for!?"
"You know aswell what was that for" Kurogiri said as he excused himself from the bar and goes to Bakugou and calmed him down. (Yaass Mamagiri anyone?)

~{Time Skip}~

They ended up let Bakugou off the chair but still is chained to the wall with a longer chains as now he was playing cards with Toga, Spinner and Dabi while the rest are just watching them.
"Aand....I Win!!!"
"Aww come on its the fifth time today!!!" Toga huffed as Dabi just huffed cause he was pissed and Spinner doing his victory dance. Bakugou put his cards down
"Im surprised that you guys have a game room for this"
"Well duh just because were villains doesn't mean we cant have them!" Toga said as she had a proud look that said 'Im the one who suggest it!'

They all continued to talk and played some game more, but this time they asked Shiggy, Kurogiri and Twice to do it. It gets quite...chaotic to say as it ended up by a certain someone burning the card, Bakugou beat Shigaraki's high score, in which, he ended up destroying the console again, and a trip to steal a new one, that also ended up with them just attacking a whole Mall, and making sure they got what they needed and keeping the Hot Topic untouched,  while Bakugou just chatted and had a nice tea with Kurogiriand Compress. As the tired dad of the LOV told him about the secret relationship between Shigaraki, Dabi, and Hawks.

"So like, three of them are dating?" He asked as Kurogiri nodded.
"Hey you cant just tell him about our relationship like that without our consent"
"Well there is that one time y'all fucked Hawks on MY table without MY consent so i have to throw it away, i think its fair, it was one of my favorites" Kurogiri said as Dabi and Shigaraki blushed while Toga, Twice, and Spinner are laughing their ass off.
"Okay, Crusty Burnt Chicken Nugget. Noted" Bakugou said while looking at the two while Toga continue her laugh
"I am so calling them that after this!"

Now its night, Bakugou was sitting next to the window when he realized something that makes him just sit there without moving.
"Hey Kat!!" Toga poked him multiple times before he snapped out of it and looked at them slightly terrified.
"Are this is an abandonned building on the Xxxx street number xx??" He asked as all if them nodded.
"H-how do you know?? Youre not gonna snitch on us right??" Toga asked as the ash blonde shake his head making the League sighed in relieve.
"I will not snitch on you but i dont know about my parents since i just realize we actually live close to here and she could just checked in here and since its not even too far from my house"
"Wait-"

[Meanwhile]

Kurogiri was cleaning the bar since earlier there was more customer than expected when he heard the door knocked by someone.
"Sorry but were closed!!!" He shouted, but the knock still continues, then turned into basically kicking it. Soon enough the door was destroyed  as a lady with ash blonde hair walked in, fuming with anger.

"WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!!?"
"What is seem to be the problem-" His word were cutted as the lady slapped him really hard until he falls off from his stand. Kurogiri having no clue at all, pointed to upstairs. Since he thought that she was someone who was searching for Shigaraki to make a deal.
When the lady arrived at the front door she kicked it with all of her might as the rest of the LOV + Bakugou looked at the now destroyed door. Showing the one and only, Mitsuki Bakugou.

"MY BABY!!!" She shouted as she ran to him and hugged him tightly as he giggled in joy.
"Mama!! Its nice to meet you again!!"
"Are you okay? Did they did something to you? Did they hurt you?" She asked as the boy just shook his head.
"Umm..Excuse me but who are you?"
"I am his mother now- wait is that..tear stain on the corner of your eyes??" She said as Bakugou then wiped his eyes like there is nothing in it.
"I-it was nothing mom! Its just-" before he could ever finish that sentance Mitsuki already got her sandals off and since she already had her suspect for the culprit she goes for it and now currently are beating Dabi and Shigaraki.

"Ow OW Ow stop it You Old Hag!!!"
"IM NOT THAT OLD YOU BRAT!!!" She shouted as she continues.
"Mama please stop it!!" Bakugou said pulling his mom back as she calmed down.
"Fine, youre lucky my baby boy is here to stop me" she said pinching his chubby wubby soft cheek.
"Mama stahhp" he said playfully as they both laughed and hugging eachother.
"Man i wish my old family is like that..." Toga said in a sad tone of voice. Mitsuki looked at her with a sad look and said
"Well i could be your mother too if you want" she said
"REALLY!!?but im a villain...."
"Sure why not, besides me and Masaru wanted a girl for awhile but we forget about it. And being a villain still doesn't change my mind"she said as she opened her hands for Toga to join their hugs, and she did.
(Ok but hear me out- BakuToga Sibling AU is just too adorable)

"Yaaay i have a new sister!!!"
"Yaay!!!" They both hugged eachother
"Now lets go home, oh and Toga you can return here if you want to anytime for your work and stuff" Mitsuki said as they both walked back to their new family member as the LOV waved back at her, whatever makes Toga happy, they will be Happy too. Besides its not like they entirely lose her, so its fine.

The Ending is super rushed so im soo sorry if there is any misspelling or typos
Sorry too for not updated this for awhile i was busy with school stuff and not to mention i was sick rn
Hope you enjoy it and bye!!!