Chapter 5

3rd person pov

Its been a week since the sleepover in Baku's private floor. And its also been a week since the battle for the omega's heart between the alpha begins.

Its pretty obvious and the girls were aware of what the boys was trying to do, so they would question their lives choices when Bakugou said
"They're just my friends and we just hang put like a friend we were!!".
Like goddamn this boi were obvious but thats just one of the reason they made the Baku-Protection club.

Anyways, its another peacefull morning on Saturday. As Momo and Bakugou cooked breakfeast (Brunch actually) for today, Everyone was surprisingly downstairs, i mean who would wanted to miss the combination of Yao- im sorry, The Goddess cooking and their sweet beloved Dynamight.
(According to his new hero name i had a headcanon that he is an All Might fanboy but at the same time an ARMY and you cant change my mind)

Everyone was just chatting or playing with their phones or just watching their Daily Bakusquads shenenigans, I recommended you to watch it btw, its a gold comedy show. but then there is a knock on the door
"I got it!!!" Deku said as he ran towards the door.

There was Aizawa along with Eri and Kota beside him.
But one thing he didn't expect was the two blonde siblings they all met on Nabu Island.
(Istg those two child r underated-
If u dont know them they are from the movie Heroes:Rising)
"Hi Mr.Deku/Deku/Deku-Niichan!!!"
"Eri!!Kota!! And Katsuma and Mahoro!!!!!" He exclaimed happiliy as those four tackled him in a hug.
"How did you both get here???" He asked Mahoro and Katsuma
"Well we promised you right!!! after the incident the island knew about our promise and started to collect more money for two extra  tickets since dad still have work in here!!!" Mahoro explained

"And when we arrived Dad contacted Aizawa and asked him if we can meet all of you again while he was still at work and here we are!!!" She continued eagerly as Katsuma nodded at her explanation.
"Sorry to bother you Problem Child but can you take care of them the rest of the weekend while i goes off with work??"
"Okay sure Aizawa!!"
"Good, they also will be joining for breakfeast, brunch, whatever so see you later"
"Bye bye Dad!!" Eri said as she and Kota waved their hands as Aizawa walked away

The kids followed Deku from behind as He goes back to the kitchen and saw the Bakusquad had peanut butter and ketchup in their faces, Mina was holding a cup of pudding and a bottle of tomato sauce and ready to pour it on the bois face while Iida tries to stop them.
"So is this what heroes in training do while they are free???" Mahoro asked while Katsuma and Kota tries to hold their laugh as all of their attention now was on theirs.

"O-oh hey guys...."
After the Bakusquad clean up their faces the rest of the class started to catch up with Katsuma and Mahoro the most since they havent saw them in a long time while Momo and Bakugou make four more portion for the children.
'Hey you should make dessert  for the pups'
'Why?'
'Come on dont you want to see their happy face??? their precious expression??th-'
'Okay okay fine!!! Now shut up!!'
'But can you give them the dessert from our secret stash tho??'
'Thats what im about to do now shut up!!!'
Bakugou said to his inner omega as he goes upstairs, unnoticed by his classmates. Exept Kirishima who instantly followed him
"Hey bro where are you going??"
"Im gonna go upstairs to get something"
"Can i help?"
"Fine Weird Hair"

When they arrived on his personal floor, he opened the fridge and took out 2 Apple Crisp Cheesecake and 2 Chocolate Pudding Pie and heated it a little.
"Whoa i didnt know you have this secret stash bro!!"
"Thats why its called secret idiot, and please dont tell anyone about this"
"My lips are sealed"
Then they get back down with the dessert on their hands.