Chapter 4

(Im changing it so now that they are in their second year cause i think its more fit)

Finally, after a very long time dealing with the heat on their mouth they eventually calmed down and started to continued eating the others as Deku and Bakugou already finished first and currently washing the dish. They chatted about quirks, skills, and their house life. The other Alpha were sending jealous glare on the greenette alpha but he payed no mind.
When the girls felt the tension between the male Alphas they decided to distract them from the Omega by....
"HEY GUYS WANNA PLAY TOD????" Mina asked. Eventually they all agreed and now, they are sitting in a circle as they are going around using a bottle so none of them felt targeted.

"So who want to go first??" Mina asked
"Me!!!!" Kami said as he spin the bottle and it landed on Iida
"Okay dude t or d???"
"Dare i guess???"
"M'kay i dare you too wear this and ran around the room as i played the sonic theme song" Denki said as he pointed at the costume Momo made earlier. He just sighed and do it and eveyone laughed yada yada.
(im so lazy)

And It continues, from someone dared Todo to boil the water with a kettle, Kirishima had to jump out of the window (Hes save dw), Sero, and Kami who somehow ended up in the roof, Uraraka and Tsu got together, As well as Momojirou, etc. But to put it short, CHAOS.

At this point now everyone had their turns except Baku so Mina now spinned the bottle as it now landed on him.
"Alright Bakubabe t or d??"
"Dare im not a coward!!!!!"
Mina get closer to him as she whispered the dare. His calm face soon turned into a shocked yet defeated face
"Do i really have too???"
"Yes of course!!! youre not a coward aren't you??" Mina asked as Bakugou shook his head
"Nuh uh!!!! im not a coward!!!"
"Okie then Momo i need your help!!!" Mina shouted as she brought him to the second room
followed by Momo

After awhile, Mina came back with Momo with a grin on their face. Everyone now has returned to their own places even tho it kinda hard to get Sero and Kami down.
"Alright Bakugou you can come out now!!!"
"Do i have too!!?"
"Y E S"
"....fine.."
Bakugou stepped put and all eyes now directy fall on him. He was wearing this :

and a baby blue high knee socks with white shorts

and a baby blue high knee socks with white shorts. He also wears a white with blue and gold lines on the top of his head.

All the boys blushed as the girls cooed the the red faced ash blonde.
"Now come on Bakugou do the dance!!!"
"....FINE!!"
Mina played the song a Bakugou was doing the WAP.
After he was done, everyone was shooketh, they didn't expect him to be that smooth and as everyone would say, he had 'Cake'.
And dont try to forget those shiny, soft looking, thigh that seemed to asked to get eaten at any time as possible, and his chest that were showed up, slightly bouncing every move he made, you get it.

All the boys were blushing as the girls feels insecure cause of his body shape. But at the same time feel proud.
"Why is everyone blushing??? its just a dance, right??" Bakugou asked innocently as he tilted his head to the right.
They all cooed silently as Mina answer him
"Yeah...just dance..."
"Is something wrong???"
"NO OF COURSE NOT LETS CONTINUE THE GAME HAHAH-"
Bakugou get a bit sus but he shrugged it off.

After some more turns, they decided to end the game since its late, Around in the exact middle of the night. As the boys get in the first bedroom and the girls + Bakugou and a special guest at the last moment, Aoyama, the girls stayed up late to gossip and such along with The ✨Tea Queen✨ cause nothing ever escape from him as Bakugou slowly falls asleep.
"So i was like-" Aoyama's word were stopped as he turned his gaze at Bakugou who were sleeping on the bed curled up with his plushies. He awwed silently as the girls turned at the same direction as Aoyama and had a heart attack.

Bakugou was hugging his cat and birb plushies tightly yet in a loving way as the blanket was slightly pulled over only covering his stomach to his feet, he was slightly sucking on his thumb as his soft snores could be heard around the room.

"AWWWW HE'S SO ADORABLE HOW IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED?!" Hagakure whisper-squealed as the others nodded in agreement. Soon enough they were talking about the ash blonde omega's cuteness and who do they ship him with (Ah yes, we love supporting wingman and wingwoman)

Meanwhile with the boys, half of them were already asleep as the other half were glaring at each other, asserting dominance.

"What? you all jealous about what happen when you all was busy dealing with the heat on your mouth??" Deku asked as the others growled, thankfully both of the room was scent proof so their angy scents cant reach outside or the opposite room.
"Well no shit sherlock"
"So i guess we all share the same feeling about Bakugou dont we???" Todoroki asked
"I think so..." Kaminari trailed off
"Well lets see who can make him fall inlove with one of us..."
Everyone was arguing who were more better after the words had been said. They argued for awhile until there is a knock.

"Is everything alright?? I felt your scent becoming uneasy....did something bad happen???" Bakugou asked. All of them imidiately looked at the clock and realized it was already 2.30 in the morning.
"Well it was nothing Bakubro maybe its just your nose messing with you!!!" Sero answered
"....okay..." The ash blinde said as he goes to the kitchen to get some midnight snack
"Phew, thank god we didn't get caught"
"This isnt over, i will prove that i will be the better mate than all of you" Kirishima said as the others declined but goes to sleep.

(I know its short but i need to get at least a chapter out ;-;)