Chapter 6

3rd person pov

(Btw theres a soon to be animated manga thing, or should i say soon to be in season 5 spoiler so if your curious you could read the manga)

~{Time Skip a month after the visit}~

This is it, This was the end for him, The end of his Virginity, He was surrounded by horny Alpha from his class in the back of the school....

Wait hold on a second, how and when did this happen and where is the girls??? Didn't they say that they will protect him???

Lets have a little flashback shall we.......

——————————————————————

Ruts. Short and easy explanation, Its the time once in 3 months when Alpha's became suuuper horny and will try to look for a mate to fuck with, for more info ill let you search urself.

And around this month will be the worst month since that some of their classmates share the same schedule while the rest was really close. And since Bakugou was still trying hard to control his scent, he could suddenly let out his scent whenever he felt unconfortable or extremely happy or just accidently let it out when he is off guard.
So if Bakugou ever accidently spread out his scents......Well time to say goodbye for his beloved, v-card that he didn't want to lose until he atleast graduated.

Bakugou prepared for this, yet he was still nervous, but he still think that he will be safe since the girls + ✨Aoyama✨, Will protect him.

Yup, The Girls and the staff was more prepared than ever to do anything to protect Bakugou at all cost, Hell they even got Mitsuki along with Best Jeanist and Mirko,
For Mirko, Those two met at the supermarket last time and since she liked his fiery personalities, heck she even re-thinking about her decision for not making a company. they continued to talk, she gained his trust and etc.
For Best Jeanist, he keep update about his pomeranian intern student, and also to ask him to babysit his daughter as training purpose. they talked and since Bakugou trust him enough for him to considered as a family for him, he told him about his actual second gender, the same with Mirko and of course, They supported him.

When they both were asked why, the answer was simple
"I want to protect him at all cost" They said with a determined face but full of fierce that no one ever saw, and thats enough for them to get accepted by the leader, Which is none other than Aizawa and the girls.
Now that their army had Mirko, Best Jeanist, Aizawa, and Mitsuki on their side, they believe that they could protect him perfectly, But oh boy how wrong they are.

And so this is it, the day that the ruts begins.
Bakugou gets up from his bed with a happy smile, not aware about this is the time that his harem- im sorry, his 'friends' will be having their first rut ever in the school.
He put his his scent blocker,his collar and uniform as he waited for his toast listening to BTS 'Dynamite', his favorite song. He decided that he would just had a fresh apple, toast and milk. After he was done he got down, imidiatly met by his red haired friend, Kirishima.

"Good Morning Bakubro!!!"
"Morning for you too"
Kirishima, like usual, put his hand around Bakugou's neck. Smelling his scent that were slightly loose as he smirked at who stared at him with jealousy. But soon enough, Kaminari and Sero joined him while giving their best glare at Kirishima.

While they were walking to school, The three was giving off stares to anyone who looked at Bakugou either checking his body out or looked at him with wither envy or amazement. They thought that they were being sneaky about it but Bakugo actually noticed, so he asked them.
"Hey is there something wrong??? You all keep glaring at everyone nonstop and not even me would glare at them for no reason...."
"Wai-wha- I-its nothing!! really nothing is wrong!!!. everything is jsut doing okay dont cha think??!" Kirishima quickly said in panic as the pikachu and walking flex tape beside him nodded frankly. Bakugou didnt think mich of it as they continued to walk to the class.