Chapter 1

(Btw  Shinsou was in Class 1A and Mineta was still here making whole class 1A was 21 but we cant keep the grape for too long dont we??)

Bakugou Katsuki.

Hearing his name, You would probably think that he was an angry pomeranian with an attitude.

But behind those mask, was a shy, soft, kind, innocent boi who likes cuddles and animal stuffed toy. He also had a secret quirk called : 'Neko'

And an Omega. The only one,between all of those Alphas and Betas in his class

————————————————————————

It has been a month since the first year students was sent back to their home to dealt with their second gender presentation.

And Bakugou was presented as an Omega.

Honestly, that didn't surprise him and his parents at all. They all knew about how is himself behind the door, and his parents gladly accepted it. And they both were well aware about him being gay so when Bakugou came out their parents were supporting.

When they told the teachers. They was extremely surprised to see that their resident hot headed blonde was an Omega. But since they see so much potential on him, they didn't dropped him out. Hell they even build a secret fourth floor for Bakugou. It litterally had everything he needs. Courtesy of Aizawa. If you wanted to get there, you cant because the only person who can reach that floor was Bakugou himself and Aizawa (He is a Beta btw).Using a fingerprint password. To prevent something bad happen when he was in heat or the others when in rut. And again, Courtesy of Aizawa (just Dadzawa who worries to much about the blonde)

Right now, Bakugou was looking on his phone after he packed the last box. He will be moving early since the school wanted to keep it as a secret. He opened his class groupchat.

Class 1A :

Pinky : Good Morning gays
Pinky : *guys

DiscountPikachu : we all know you mean it Mina

Pinky : Anyway whats your second gender??
Pinky : mine's Beta btw

KnockoffSanic : Alpha

Spiderman : Alpha surprisingly

Gravity?whoisshe : Beta!!!

Punkrock : Beta

Kermit : Beta, Kero

Whatiissleep : Alpha

Daddyissues : Alpha

MrNoBoneBrocc : Im an Alpha everyone!!

CrocShark : Alpha

DiscountPikachu : Alpha

BegoneThot : Sadly im a Beta, Ladies

PunkRock : Fuck off you grape bitch

Sugarman : Beta

SixarmKakashi : Beta

Revelryinthedark : Beta

Monkey : Beta

Invisibitch: Beta!!

SnowWhite : Beta

Goddess : Alpha

Cantstoptwinkling : Beta, Monsieur~✨

Goddess : Now that everyone knew eachothers second gender, I hope you guys were excited to attend the extra class!!!

DiscountPikachu : Wait theres extra class??

KnockoffSanic : It was writen in the right down corner that there will be an Omega in Hero Course. I think they wanted it to be a secret

Kermit : Dont you think that the school kinda took it to far, Kero?? i mean i dont like to see an Omega being hurt......

Gravity?whoisshe? : Yeah i agree with Tsu, Omega usually had a weak body and really not capable of becoming a hero....

KnockoffSanic : The School Has Take It Too Far!!! An Omega's Body Is Not Really Suitable For Fighting!!!! They Could Easily Get Hurt!!!

Invisibitch : Im starting to agree with them...

Whatissleep : me too tbh

Monkey : ^2

BegoneThot : Why would the school keep them anyway? their useless and should just stated at home and served us.

CrocShark : Guys dont be like that!!!! maybe one of us was the omega and lied to us about their second gender
CrocShark : You couldve hurt their feelings!!!!

MrNoBoneBrocc : Yeah i agree!!!! Besides there is several heroes who second gender is Omega!!!

Daddyissues : ^2

————————————————————————

Bakugou closed his phone as he now hugged his cat plushy and cried silently. He was hurt by their classmates words about omega but at the same time glad that some of them defended him even thought they didn't knew who is the omega

After he calmed down and wiped of his tears, he came down holding his last box and the cat plush. He put it along with the other boxes as his mother called him.
"Katsuki!!! Dinner is ready!!"
When he walked in to the dining room he saw his parents casually having a conversation with eachother. He sat as they began to eat while talking with eachother.

"Katsuki is there is something bothering you?? you looked like you just cried about something?? is everything alright???" Masaru asked worriedly as Mitsuki's Alpha instinct was tingling about her pup getting hurt.

"No...its nothing..."

"Katsuki you know that you could tell us everything right??"

"Its just....there were so many of my classmates that doubts or either disrespects Omegas and looked down on them...if...they knew i was the omega im scared hat they would just looked down on me or even used me..."

"Katsuki...im sure that they wouldnt do that!!! They are still your friends and if they cant see that youre strong enough to even get appoved by UA then its their lose! And im pretty sure that they will accept you just the way you are" Masaru said in attemt to calm him down. And it worked as Katsuki smiled and they continued to eat in peace
————————————-

"Katsuki are you done packing your things???" Mitsuki asked as Katsuki just got down holding his last box
"Yep!!"
"Good, your teacher and the truck will be here in a minute so change your clothes"
"Okay!!"

~{Time Skip cause im lazy}~

When Bakugou amd his teacher arrived at the fourth floor, Bakugou was very shocked of how luxurious and beautiful the place is. It like a mansion, as Bakugou said but for Aizawa it just looked like an apartement because it is.
"Well there you go kid, glad you like the floor. Now unpack your things and settle up in this place"
"Thank you Aizawa!!!"

To be said that the erasure hero were still shocked hearing Bakugou saying thanks but he just thinks that this was the effect of being an Omega.
"Do you need any help unpacking Bakugou??"
"No thanks ill be fine"
"Okay then" Aizawa said as he get down to deal with other business. Bakugou started to unpack his things and by the end of the day he finally managed to finished unpacking as he looked around his floor proudly.

He flopped himself on his bed and thought, that maybe being an Omega wasnt so bad at all
'But still, how would they react??? nevermind, its a problem to think later ill just go to sleep' He thought as the darkness consumed him