It's Gab-ri-Ell (mafia imagine)

Mr. Kim scanned Y/N and Jungkook from behind his desk.

Before coming here each one of the  younglings ( Y/N, Sanvi, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin) had been given a special verdict to compensate for their misendeavour of last night.

Sanvi had screamed bloody murder when she had been told that she can't have netflix for the rest of the week just like everyone else, she didn't give a fuck about her manicure set being confesticated for the week but
Netflix was something she couldn't live without but Mrs. Kim was persistent and even Varsha couldn't change her mind after (obviously) being pleaded by Sanvi.

Jungkook , Jimin and Taehyung were also forbidden to enter the game room and their play stations were confesticated along with the Netflix.

Y/N However was a different story, nothing was confesticated from her apart from the Netflix as she was going to begin training soon.

"I am very glad that my children can actually see from my point of view but just to make it clear I will be equally happy if you were to deny guys, I don't want you to get pressured into this Mafia mess." He said earnestly, earning nods from the kids.

"Jungkook you were already as tangled as they come but you would still be free from many obligations and work load had you denied but now I am going to call the french and make arrangements for Gabriel to stay back as they are already here and after that I suggest you also go to France for a month to train , We will disscuss this matter further after I have talked to the French , for now let's discuss about Y/N, you can wait outside Jungkook, I will call you when we are finished Son." He said .

Jungkook silently nodded and made his way out leaving Y/N and her father alone.

They stared at eachother in silence for a while when a knock interrupted them.

"Come in." Mr. Kim ordered loud and clear.

"Hyung, you called?" Kim Jungwoo asked entering the office.

He shot a smile to his niece who returned it jovially.

"Yeah, I wanted to discuss about Y/N but since you are the leader , I couldn't leave you out of it." Mr.Kim said Casually.

The younger male rolled his eyes and said" I never question you Hyung, whatever you see fit can be done, you know that."
"still, I need an exprienced opinion." Mr. Kim said.

"Okay, Okay. Let's start this ." Jungwoo said.

Y/N P.O.V.

I waited with baited breath as my father and uncle exchanged a convo.

I was honestly thrilled at the idea of me being a sub-leader in the family business.

But a tiny part of my brain was popping out questions filled with insecurities of mine.
What if the men don't accept me? What if I don't become a good leader? What if .

My thoughts were interrupted as Uncle Jungwoo asked me a question.

" When do you want to start training Y/N? We can get started this weekend itself if you want, the physical training should be easy for you since you've already gotten your shooting Lisence and you're doing pretty great at martial arts too.  We can get your information and Tech, classes situated for at least 3 days a week? Because we want to educate you on all the current and past topics in the Mafia world, you will also have a session every week so you can learns new tactics and how to plan and accomplish a mission."  He said so much in one go that it took me five minutes to absorb all the information I had been served. 

Suddenly a thought popped in my mind.

"Who is going to be teaching me?' I asked .

"Well you see, I am more than happy to hire a tutor but I don't want any risks to leak any vital information. 
So, I think for now Jungkook will be a great teacher." He said and my eyes popped out in horror.

NO No No please god! what did I do in my past life to desrve this!"

"Uncle !!! NO please don't do this to me! What did I do to you? Why do you want me to suffer? " I whined overdramatically.

He grinned "Consider this your punishment for drinking underage." He smirked.

I turned to look at my dad and he was shaking his head at my drama queen behaviour.

"Dad , please . You can't do this to me! Please I beg you!" I begged.

"No can do baby. Your uncle is the leader. what he says goes." Dad said.
I rolled my eyes.

Sure, I love my brother but he is a very strict person when he teaches you something.  He is the worst nightmare when he is in the teaching position.

I huffed as I made my way out.
When I reaced my room , Sanvi was already there . I bet she wanted details but all she will be getting was my complaints about Jungkook Oppa.

TWO DAYS LATER...............
AUTHOR P.O.V.
"There will be no chance of escape if you go with that plan, you see Mafia people are really sly and smart. Focus Y/N! Focus. How are you going to lead the men without thinking? Seriously!" Jungkook said poking her temple.

They were currently in the Library of the house having the first session.

Jungkook was impressed at his sister's ideas but they weren't full proof.

How would they be? It was only the beggining and he didn't want her to get over confident, so he never once praised her for the ideas she presented.

Y/N grumbled. However she was determined and so she began to think hard." But...what if we silence the guards on the inside route first? We will have to be really quite while passing the outskirt gaurds...When the men try to go for help, we silence them too." She took a pause" No no no ..wait but that would need more men..." She trailed off thinking for another alternative plan.

Jungkook was amused and proud at the same time but didn't show it.

He glanced at the clock and he found out that they had been studying for almost 3 hours now and Y/n was so engrossed that she forgot to even drink the water a maid brought almost an hour ago.

"Alright, Y/N, let's end it here for today, We studied for a good 3 hours. Go rest now , you have training in the morning tomorrow . And I have stuff to do too." He said remembering that Gabriell would be coming soon and he had too pick her up from the hotel.

Y/N caught the whiff of his thought and smirked." Somebody is excited to meet their gabrillia.." She teased.

"It's Gabriell ." He corrected off handedly.
He didn't know why he was irritated at the wrong pronounciation.

" Thats what I said.Gabrillia, The blondie's name right."  She pushed him more.

"Y/N..Its Gab-ri-ell." He said and got up to move. He could imagine the strawberry blonde hair of hers getting pushed back because of the wind in his car. He blushed at the thought but quickly composed himself.

"Alright. Alright I get it It's Gab-ri-ell." She said and grinned.