Hyung NO ! ( Baby bro series)

"Uh Actually they don't know about it and I plan to keep it that way." Jungkook said truthfully. His Hyungs would surely have a heart attack if they saw him playing dodgeball.

He had once tried to muster up the courage to tell his Hyungs that he got selected in the school team but all his courage had gone down the drain when he mentioned dodge ball.

"Nasty game. People get injured playing that. Never go near the pitch or whatever it's called baby." Seokjin had said and Yoongi had backed him by saying

"Yes Jungkookie, I absolutely forbid you to play such rough games. After all these basketball injuries, we don't need any dodgeball ones."

"Wow...You sure know how to stay out of trouble." She said sounding impressed.
"Believe me, having so many brothers is not rainbows and sunshine all the time. They irritate me all time, specially Taehyungie hyung and Jiminie hyung " He said shaking his head and pouting quite adorably.

"Oh no! Please no, don't come here !" Jungkook started saying frantically for he had seen the said two people come their way.

"What happened ? " Lisa asked. This date was sure wierd.

She wondered why they hadn't met up at any other place but concluded that may be Jungkook had a curfew unless he was here.

"We are sticking to the story alright? We didn't plan this." He whispered furiously.
She just nodded in confusion.

"Hello Kookie!" Came a cheerful voice from behind her.
"And Kookie's friend" said another jovial voice.

Two of the men from earlier had come to them.

" Hey Hyung! " Jungkook said putting up a bright smile on his face, that was partly due to the fact that he was indeed happy to see them just the timing was wrong.

"Hello.Nice to meet you" Lisa greeted politely. "I am Lisa, Jungkook's schoolmate."

"Well, Hello Lisa. We are Jungkook's brothers"  Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded " His overly Handsome and charming brothers" He added.
Jungkook fondly shook his head and gestured them to sit.

"Why didn't we know that you had a date Kookie" Taehyung asked sternly. 

Both of the Hyungs sat on either side of Jungkook.
"Uhh..I didn't know either Hyung..We just sort of met here. Noona had a date but he stood her up so I just offered her  some company" Jungkook lied.

He felt really bad lying to his Hyungs twice in one day.

"Ooh smooth moves Kook." JImin smirked .
Jungkook turned red.

Taehyung ruffled his hair. " Then it's okay if we sit here right? Since, you're not on a date?"

Jungkook looked at Liza for confirmation who blinked in approval happily.
"Sure." He answered .

"So Liza, are you also a freshmen at Kookie's school?" JImin asked putting his arm around Jungkook. Practically cuddling him.

Jungkook didn't seem bothered by it. After all he had warned her before hand that he got babied a lot by them.

"No. I am actually a Junior." She answered.

Jimin and Taehyung both raised an eyebrow at that. "Then how do you know Kookie?" JImin asked her.

"We have the same lunch period and some common friends too." She was not lying, they did have the same lunch period and  some common friends. Wheein and Liza had dance club together.

"That's .......convinient." Taehyung said after trying to search a good word but not finding one. Because this certainly was not good.

Jungkook chuckled nervously. "How was your day hyung?" He tried to get the heat off Lisa.