Interruption (Baby bro series)

"And then Jimin hyung picked me up like I was a feather!" Jungkook finished leaving Lisa in peels of laughter.
"He actually did that? Oh my god Kookie...they seem really funny and extremely protective " She said wiping her eyes .

"Oh you bet." He grinned.

"My sisters are not a single bit protective . They just ask if I have eaten or not, homework and stuff like that. I am glad I don't have brothers." She said shaking her head.
"And I envy you for that." Jungkook said before sipping his banana milk.

"Did you have literature today? We had a new teacher....he was so cool." Lisa said and Jungkook choked.

He sputtered and grabbed a few tissues.
"Are you alright? " she asked worriedly.

"Yeah..just you caught me off gaurd." He said .
"what do you mean , caught you off gaurd?" She questioned.

"Umm..can I tell you one thing? if you promise to keep it a secret." He said in all seriousness.
"Yeah sure. You have my word." She made a zipping gesture against her lips.

"I know Mr.Jung, very well. I call him Hobi hyung, he lives across the street and is very much of a brother to us, he is really cool." He said.

He did not trust her enough to tell her  the entire truth about Hoseok yet and thought this would be the perfect safety net if they ever crossed paths out of school.

"Oh it's alright. I won't tell anyone don't worry." She said giving him a smile that made his heart tumble.
"Thanks. I don't want rumors to go around, the others might think he favours me because of that." Jungkook told her covering his lie really neatly.

"Yeah, that's true. I get that." Lisa smiled. They had already finished eating and were just talking.
Lisa's hands rested on the table tangled in each other. Jungkook had been trying to build up courage to put his hands on top of hers.

They were mostly talking and waiting for their dessert when laughter floating around the room  caught their attention.
Jungkook froze up, he knew that laugh, he will recognize it anywhere. 

"Bugger!" he swore under his breath.
Lisa looked at him funny and asked " What  happened? "

Jungkoo ducked down and pointed his hand towards a group of older guys who had just entered.

Lisa followed the direction and saw 3 men talking to Namjoon at the reception.

Soon, another man joined them from outside he was quite short in comparison with the others except one.  Now, another one joined them but this time from the kitchen.

The six guys seemed to be arguing about something. The short one with the mint hair seemed angry , she recognized Hoseok though.

"Are those your brothers?" She asked  quitely.
He made a sort of noise which she took as a yes.

"Okay, but why are you hiding ? Did you not tell anyone about it?" She asked skeptically.
He sighed softly and straightened himself. He will just have to face the music. 

"They sort of baby me a lot. They think I need protection. I don't think they will be happy with me going on a date , so I didn't tell anyone. It's okay if you don't want to date a baby like me" He added the last part quickly.

He knew this couldn't end well. What was he thinking? accepting the offer to go on a date with the popular girl. She will destroy him now, everyone in school will know about his hyungs.

"It's all right Kook, I think it's cute! And why in hell will I not want to date you? Really ? After almost a year of chasing you? Why will I give up now?" She joked and that helped him lighten up.
He showed his bunny smile and said " Thanks!"

"It's alright" she caressed his cheek fondly then took hold of his hand and stayed there on the table with him.
"But I am curious, do they not know that you play almost all sports in school? Including Dodge ball? The most dangerous of all ?"

In all of their cutesy stuff, they had forgotten about the six pairs of eyes watching their every move.

"You think we should go there ? He looks rather happy. I don't want to interrupt his fun." Hoseok said reluctantly.
"Utter bollocks! I don't care, he shouldn't even be on a date !"  Taehyung thundered.

"Oh come on you lot! let him live a little, he is a  teenager after all!" Yoongi tried to knock some sense into his brothers.
"Tell me Yoongi , what will you do if he wants to Kiss next? Huh? What if he ends up catching some horrible disease! " Seokjin asked rather haugtily.

"What- I- He - never! What are you even saying hyung? " Yoongi sputtered indignantly.
"Yeah Hyung tell us what were you thinking ? Giving him permission to date?" Jiminy asked angrily, backing up Seokjin.

"Try to understand you gits! I never said anything to you lot when you all were dating did I ? Even when you were being assh0les around that school of yours. So, why should it be any different with him? Won't he question why his Hyungs can date and he can't?" Yoongi tried to explain the dimwits around him.

"You tell him he is too young for it  and it's true ! It was completely different for us hyung! Don't you know ? He is still a freaking kid for god's sake !" Jimin said.

Out of all the brothers Jimin and Taehyung were the most over protective ones, that was for sure.

"No he is not! He is already fourteen ! Do you really think he is still a toddler ?  " Yoongi was ready to pull his hair out in frustration now.
"Yoongi hyung is right guys." Namjoon said firmly. "We can't baby him forever can we?"  He looked around at his brothers.

"I refuse to accept this! I won't ! He is still my baby brother and I will baby him all I want! Even if he is 30 years old ! " Seokjin yelled and stormed away to the kitchens.

A heavy silence fell upon them. They all quite understood that Seokjin loved Jungkook way more than he loved any of them or even himself.  He had raised Jungkook, literally like a father.

He had been the one to cook his favourite foods, to help him take his first steps, he was the one who stayed up all night when Jungkook fell sick, to help him with his homework, to attend all the parent-teacher meets.
They knew he was not ready to let go just yet.

" Take Jungkookie home for now, we will discuss it later." Yoongi said with finality.
Jimin frowned and nodded. Namjoon returned to his desk while Hoseok and Yoongi went out.

Taehyung still did not like it but kept quite. This was by far the closest they had been to a fight in their household.

"Let's wait for them to finish. You wanna eat  something?" Taehyung asked his twin.
"Oh I have a better idea." JImin said grinning evily.
"No you don't ..." Taehyung said, a small smile creeped it's way to his lips though.

"Come on, let's introduce ourselves."