Plan (Baby bro series)

"Why do you only own fudging Timberlands Kookie?" Wheein groaned in frustration.

"What's wrong with them? They are comfy and stylish! " Jungkook prostested.

" Yeah they are but not when you wear them everyday! Do you not have like some sneakers?" She asked.

"No..." Jungkook said sheepishly.

"Aish this kid! " She rubbed her temple .

Jungkook was almost ready with his blue ripped skinny jeans and a red T-shirt paired with a white bomber jacket.

Only his foot wear was left and since he did not own any sneakers she was looking for something to fit with the outfit but all he had were timberlands and a pair of fomals.

Suddenly and idea struck her.
" Hey, Do your brothers own any sneakers? " She asked with a glint.

Jungkook nodded and spoke"Yeah almost all of them do, but have you seen them? They are all gaints except-"

"JIMIN SSI!"
"JIMIN SSI"

They both said together.

"Go get them!" Wheein said.

"But I can't take them without his permission!" Jungkook whined.

"Then text him! " She said.

"But he will ask the reason!"He said.

" Just tell him you are going on a date!" She was getting frustrated.

"Heenie, We are talking about my Jimin hyung! He is going to get crazy overprotective and he will ask who is it? and who allowed me to date, did I ask Jin hyung or not. I can't go through all that!" He rambled.

Wheein sighed and said " Then do one thing, take them now and return them to their place witout letting him know, Easy."

Jungkook thought for a moment then said "If you say so.... But I need to inform at least one of the hyungs before I go out. Jin Hyung was uneasy letting me stay home alone after school even when I told him I was going to study with you."

"It's okay, Didn't you say Your Yoongi hyung was alright with you dating? ask him." she suggested.

ONE HOUR LATER.......( I imagined spongebob..Lol)

Jungkook was on his way and Wheein was already home. Yoongi agreed but didnt miss to tease him about being fast.

Jungkook called Lisa when he was a block away from the restraunt.

She picked up almost immediately. "Hi, Kookie! "

"Hey Noona" he said into the phone."Where are you?"

"I am almost there, wait what are you wearing?" she questioned.

"Uhh, Blue ripped skinny jeans with a red tshirt and white bomber jacket with white sneakers, why?" He said into the phone.

"You're looking really cool!" He heard from behind him. He turned around and saw Lisa holding her phone in hand and checking him out.

She had worn a baby pink off shoulder fluffy jumper which was tucked into her and a white skirt that ended just above her knees which she matched with pink boots that ended mid calf.

She looked really cute, her hair was down as usual with those adorable bangs. Her black locks were really shiny.\

"You look so cute Noona!" He couldn't stop himself from saying.

"Really? Thanks Kookie!" She smiled and hugged him.

He was hesitant at first but then he thought screw it and moved his arms around her. He relaxed, inhaling the strawberry scent of hers.