Cracks. (Baby bro series)

Jungkook was running. He was running at a really fast speed.  The park was empty  and the sun had already set, there were only a few teenagers sprinkled around.  He ran along the perimeter of the circular park, his legs were burning now, he hadn't stopped running since the last 30 minutes. He couldn't stop. 

His mind was going haywire with What if's?

What if his hyungs hated him now?

What if they get heartbroken  if he told  them he wasn't a kid anymore?

What if Lisa hated him now?

What if she told the entire school ?

His thoughts were too jumbled up and he was too engrossed in them to notice a little puppy crossing his path.

The puppy yapped at Jungkook because he was not stopping at all.

Jungkook finally came to a halt and looked at the chestnut pup who was now running in circles around him. He gazed at the pup when it came to halt near his feet.

The pup was wagging it's tail and looking at Jungkook through his big watery eyes. Jungkook stared at him and sighed. His shoulders sagged, he bent down and smiled sadly, his lips curled inwards.

"Are you alone too?" He asked the pup and extended his hand towards the pup's mouth. It immediately started licking jungkook's palm.

"I guess you also needed a break from all that baby talk." Jungkook spoke more to himself than to the pup.
Suddenly he felt very tired. He didn't want to move a single inch from where he was crouching. The weight of what he had done and said  was beginning to push him more and more towards the ground, his head was a complete mess.

The pup barked suddenly causing Jungkook to look behind his shoulder to see a guy approaching. He looked a little older than him. 
"Chucky! There you are!" he yelled from a distance. "I was looking for you all over!"

As the guy came nearer, the pup ran towars him and started jumping at his feet. "Hello, I'm Jake, thanks for looking out for this little devil." The guy said and grinned.

"Oh it's no problem.  I'm Jungkook by the way."  Jungkook introduced himself to the boy.

"I gotta go bye." The quickly took the dog in his arms and went away. He was in some sort of a hurry it seemed.

"Well, I'm on my own now." He mmbled to himself . He looked around, it was really dark now. The only light source being the street lights. He was sure that he'll be getting a huge lecture once he went home.

He  ran a hand over his face and checked his phone.
There were so many messages and missed calls from all his brothers.

He drew in a sharp breath when he saw Yoongi's message.

No need to come home if you're gonna act like this.

He smiled faintly.
He understood what his hyung meant. He wasn't mad. Yoongi hyung wasn't angry at him.  He wanted him to stay ot and clear his head.

He took a deep breath and texted back.

I'm on my way.

So, Jungkook went home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was making coffee for himself and his twin when the doorbell rang.

All of the brothers were in the living room when Yoongi had told them that Jungkook was coming home.

The atmosphere was morbid in the house. Everybody was tense and had a lot to say.  They were impatiently waiting for Jungkook.

so, when the door bell rang everybody rushed to open the door. Jimin turned the coffee machine off and  sprinted outside to be met with all his brothers on one side and Jungkook on the other side.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A small update cause Someone asked nicely, I really thought people didn't like my writing but recent events have motivated me, I guess I will write more chapters soon.