A normal occassion Part II (Mafia imagine)

The ball was on full swing , businessmen locking deals , sharing jokes and making connections. Alchohol getting consumed .

The Wives of businessmen chatting and dancing . The Kim ladies were the main attraction and were surronded by their circle of acquitances.

Enjoying the party with champagne in hand.

Mr.Kim (Y/N's father)  was also among the businessmen along with Namjoon and Yoongi , introducing them to various business men and powerful people.
Seokjin and Hoseok along with Jungwoo (Y/N's uncle) were in the other hall with the mafia leaders , this party was a little bit private with just the Mafia leaders and their right hand men.

The younger ones however were in their own tiny world enjoying the ball . Since, no boys would dare to approach the girls (Maybe because of their bodygaurds OR their brothers) , they had demanded that Jimin , Taehyung and Jungkook stay with them for the entirity of the ball.

They didnt mind and agreed enjoying the buffet and sneaking alchohol.

The five of them were all under 21 and were not allowed to drink but would that stop the younger ones of the Kim family from drinking? Ofcourse not!

All they had to do was send Jimin and Taehyung to the bar and they would disguise champagne as apple juice by changing their cups.They both were 20 but could pass for 21 year olds and the waiters wouldnt dare question them.

"Ahhh..This is great ! " Sanvi sighed in content.

"Yeah , but dont get used to it .I brought you these because you threatened me" Jimin said indignantly.

"Yeah , yeah . Whatever !" She grumbled.It was true that Sanvi and Y/N had bullied him into bringing alchohol for them.They had threatened him if he didnt get them drinks too they will tell everyone about his little escapade that only the five of them knew about.

"Ugh dont fight and let me enjoy my juice." Y/N said and smirked.

Jungkook smirked and cheered with her and Taehyung said "Lets have shot gun! the first one to finish gets to chose the best piece of cake tommorow!"

"Hell yeah ! count me in!" Sanvi said enthusiasticaly.

"Me too" Y/N agreed , she would love to have that garnish off the cake for once.

"I would down 5 for that cream !" Jimin said.

"Me too ! but who will judge ?" Jungkook asked.

They all looked around and Jimin saw a waiter passing by so he called him and asked him to judge .He agreed and then began the competition.

The five glasses were filled to the brim with champagne and the waiter counted.

"3...2...1..go!" he yelled and they all began gulping without gasping for air .

Soon one glass was thumped down on the table , Taehyung was halfway, Jimin had almost finished , sanvi's still had a lot and Jungkook had just finished but Y/N beat him to it.

"YEAH! suck on that loosers! I am gonna get those garnishes tomorrow morning!" She said victoriously.

  The other four huffed in annoyance .

"I get to chose it second , cause i finished second !" Jungkook said and grinned.

The three loosers mumbled incoherently and finished the rest of their drinks.

They laughed , ate and chatted for some time then it was time to dance.As per tradition the daughters started off with their fathers and mothers danced with their eldest sons.