𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

???

HAS IT been months since I last visited the first year campus? It has changed drastically. New facilities has been added. And students multiplied.

But I'm not here to reminisce the past days of my junior days. I'm here for business.

"Have you been well, Draven?" was what I asked to the first year Captain of the 3rd squad.

"My well being is not that important, Mr. President."

Tea was served in front of us. It was only me, the Vice-President, the Secretary, and the first year Captain who were sitting on this long table in this meeting room. Our subordinates lining up behind us.

My eyes linger among the first years behind him and came into a halt after noticing a new one was added to them. According to my sources, that new guy is a computer genius. Even the head of cyber security is interested in him.

I sipped from my tea.

You have a good eye in choosing people, kid.

"The preparations have been ready for the departure, Mr. President," he answered and took a sip in his tea.

"I see you have been working well, Juniors," smiled Rio (Secretary).

"We did as what we were instructed, Ms. Secretary."

"Ahahahaha! How reliable!" then her attention went to the other one, "--Takashi, stop sleeping."

"I'll leave everything in your care in Hawaii," I said with lifeless eyes and gaze outside of the glass wall.

"You can leave everything to me, Mr. President."

He too seems tired of everything around him.

Rio (Secretary) sighed, "Is this how Deviants usually talk?"

Long silence.

"It's alright. Ignore me. Tch, men." - Rio (Secrerary).

Then she remembered something and looked concerned.

"The Preceptors won't be there with you, Dray. As you can see, the Second Years and the Third Years will be busy cleaning the place," smiled Rio (Secretary).

"Something exciting is bound to happen and these children needs to be out of the way," said Takashi (Vice-President) who just woke up.

"The school needs intensive cleaning after all the fiasco our President did in the recent UN Meeting," laughed Rio (Secretary).

The recent UN meeting...

'We request for Independence, Secretary-General.'

'Independence?! We own the school! How dare such a child decided for such thing!'

'The decision...will be left to the Nations.'

'This kid--'

I have my reasons.

I already knew that they wouldn't agree to it. And even if they did, they would cut off the funds to this school.