[𝟸𝟻] - 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚂𝚙-𝙰𝙸?

Zariah

ORDERS. That's what you follow to gain momentum and balance throughout the game. Kumbaga, yun yung parang guide mo para malampasan ang mga pagsubok ng mga team-based games. Unless, you don't follow any goddamn orders.

What's Sun Tzu's take on that one again? Ah, right. A calamity.

"Kdybys nebyl takový kretén a zasranej zbabělec! (If you weren't such an asshole and a fucking coward!)"

"Kasalanan niyo toh eh! Antangatanga niyo kasi! Ang kikitid ng utak!" sigaw ng isang officer sa mga studyante.

"A teraz obwiniasz nas?! (And now you blame us?!)"

Nasaan na ba ang mga officers dito? Kulangan kami ng tauhan. The students are fighting each other. Hindi ko na alam kung nasaan ang iba ngayon. Right now, we don't have any mode of communication. It was a new rule. Walang gagamit kay Sp-AI. It was probably the Seniors that thought of that. Why are they prolonging the event?

The features disabled from Sp-AI were call and message. I can't send any messages or call my teammates. Kaninong ideya ba itong kunin ang mga teammates ko? One by one, they're being taken away from me. It infuriates me as I reminisce about how Dash kidnapped Rei and how Jett managed to sway Vien—and how she immediately agreed without my input!

"You look like a monarch disappointed in her subjects with that gaze of yours," Hanz commented behind me.

I was looking down at the students arguing below. Nasa liblib na parte kami ng second floor at binabalot ng kadiliman.

"Do something about that, officer," I spat and sideglance at him.

"Tsk. The plan is messed up now. Who cares about unity when it's already in ruins," he said. He was sitting on the floor and leaning back on the wall while playing some Gacha game on his phone.

"Can't you just hack Sp-AI—"

"Oo, tas sa Colorado na ako kinabukasan."

I sighed with that sarcastic remark.

"Where the hell is Draven?" I couldn't help but mutter. Mabilis ko namang na-realize ang binulong ko at halos sabunutin na ang sarili ko dahil sa inis. I glanced at Hanz, checking his reaction in case he heard anything.

Nothing. Good.

"I heard that."

I glared at him.

He smirked.

"Are you dependent on him now?" he grinned like a devil, seeing a way to attack my pride.

"Shut it, Pryce. Or should I start calling you Richar—"

"You've become too dependent on him," he said seriously. I looked at him over my shoulder and crossed my arms.

"Hmm, what makes you say that?" I posed a question. "What do you even know, Pryce?"

You know nothing of what I'm thinking.

His eyes gaze up with a tiring look. "Is that so? I see. Don't mind me then."

His tone was emotionless yet carries a heavy weight. Why must he say that now?

Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin at napatingin nalamang ulit sa ibaba.

"Should I just trust his plans?" I asked.

"You're doubting him."

"In the first place...why should I even trust him?" a smile cross over my lips as I gave him a tired and yet cunning gaze.