[22] - 𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

'Zariah!'

'Zari...'

Who were those boys?

"My name is Za-ri-ah."

Nabigla nalamang ako sa sinabi ko. Bigla na ring napatingin sa akin yung tatlo.

"Zari?/Zariah?/Z? - Elise/Vien/Rei.

I froze.

"I-It was nothing."

"You were murmuring something," says Rei while eating.

Vien just looked confused. Of course she must have heard it. But it would still confuse her.

Elise was also looking at me.

"Does your head...hurt?"

Medyo nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya pero agad naman akong kumalma. Alam niyang nawalan ako ng memorya. Of course she would ask that.

"Her head?" asked Vien. Then her eyes went on me, "So it's true that you lost portions of your memory? Well that explains everything."

Oh, well. At least now they know. Nakalimutan kong sabihin sa kanila. I tend to forget telling them stuff. They might feel like I don't trust them. But I do trust them.

But the thing with my amnesia, it wasn't really that important.

Vien was in deep thought then she started whispering something to herself.

"...I see....I get it now...everything is now clear..."

Rei offered a candy to me.

"Here you go, Z."

I stared at it at first and eventually ate it because she just started staring at me. Then she smiled.

"Are you feeling good now?" nakangiti niyang tanong. She must be worried about my mental well being. Kahit na unaaktong bata etong si Rei, may times na umaakto siyang mature.

Then I noticed her stood up from her seat and went back to Kurome to bully the kids again. Hindi ata sanay sa biglang pag-iba ng vibes dito. Bigla nalang kasi kaming natahimik. Rei was now with the others and proceeded on bullying kids through games. Nakisali narin yung mga lalakeng kaklase namin sa mobile game nila.

I glanced outside. We're already out of the school. Kanina kasi, nag-iba yung tint ng mga window nang nagsimulang umandar ang eroplano. Ngayon ko lang napansin na bumalik na ito sa dati. I can see through outside now.

"You still haven't remember anything?" Elise asked. She was distracting herself by using her phone.

"I always had trouble remembering," I almost whispered.

I was a wrecked after losing portions of my memories. Even after waking up in a hospital, everything was just hazy for me as a child.

'Zariah!'

'Zari...'

Who were those boys?