[𝟸𝟹] - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚒

Just near the shoreline, a battle is about to begin. The NSASO and NSASI waited for them at the far back for them to emerge.

Everyone was dressed in black.

And thus it begins.

The enemies are adult agents from the Society. May ilan na parte ng gangs. At may ilan na napasali lamang dahil sa pera. All they have to do was kill some kids.

It was easy.

Oh, well is it?

Bombs began to blow off as soon as some enemies stepped in. The majority of them avoided it. However, several of them became entangled in it and died as a result.

Their Commander issued another order.

"Deploy the missiles. And don't worry, their dome is down. Our hacker and some spies shut its function. Rain hell," Lady Leora smirked.

Nanlaki nalamang ang mga mata ng mga estudyanteng nasa frontlines nang napalapit ang ilang jets sa resort. The first ones who noticed the incoming jets in the dead of the night were the noise-sensitive students that are trained and have heightened senses. They were mostly the Artillery and Missile Officers.

"Shit. The Iron Dome is down, Vice-Captain!" says a Keen from a control room as he radio the Base. Ambilis kumilos ng ilang Keens at tinignan ang issue sa system ng Dome. Then they started clicking their keys simultaneously.

"Captain, the Dome is down," reported Jay Carter to his Captain, Draven King.

"Pryce, relay to them to hide. The enemy will launch missiles," Captain Draven King immediately ordered the Keen to relay information while eyes looking at the holographic map in front.

Hanz clicked his tongue and immediately opened the communication network and relayed the information. Hinati niya yung monitor into two. The right is where he's battling the Hacker of the enemies. On his left, he's transferring data to several watches.

But even all of that is currently happening, walang makakapigil sa kanyang uminom ng kape.

Aito was already out of the Base and rode a motorcycle to the frontlines. Mabilis siyang humarurot hanggang nalampasan niya ang Hotel at diretsong napatigil sa isang malapit na unit.

"Koko no jokyo wa dodesu ka? (How's the situation here?)" he asked in a lazy tone and yawned as he pushed back his glasses.

"Teki wa mada kaigan ni imasu. Karera wa watashitachi ga izen ni oita bakudan o hikiokoshimashita. (The enemies are still on the coast. They triggered the bombs we placed earlier.)," a Feign answered.

An insane smile flashed on Aito's lips.

"Tanoshideshou~ (This will be fun~)," he says. He held out his hand. "Jū o kudasai (Give me a gun.)"

A student immediately handed him a gun. Just as he was about to go to the next unit. Jae-Hyuk and some other students arrived.

"Aito, koko ni imasu (Aito, you're here)," he nodded to Aito. Aito remained silent and just gave him a tired yet crazy look.

"Watashi o karakatteru no? Kore wa tatakaidesu. Mochiron...watashi wa koko ni imasu. (Are you kidding me? This is a fight. Of course...I'm here.)"