Demon!Bakugou

He woke up in a cage in the middle of town. It was uncomfortable and small, the bars digging into his legs. He snarled, there was no way to get out, especially with the heavy capture spells cast around him and the cage itself. Monoma, his boyfriend (probably his ex if the way he was looking at him said anything), was looking down at him, an ugly glare stuck on his face.
"You traitor. You lied to all of us. What was your goal? Infiltrate the enemy?" Monoma snarled, throwing a small rock at him.
He flinched, the rock leaving a stinging mark on his cheek. "What are you talking about? What do you mean? I didn't do shit!"
"Oh. You mean how you didn't lie about how you're a demon? How you're a being of evil? How you have those ugly markings and horns?" Someone else had stepped out of the shadows on the edge of the town square. His heart dropped as they spat on his face. "You lied to us, Bakugou," Someone spits, more people stepping up to surround him, "You shouldn't have ever come to UA. You're a disgrace."
He snarled back, sending a blast of magic out at them, knowing it would work. He hissed as the magic backfired and hit him instead. He hit the bars, screaming out at them. "I NEVER DID SHIT! I SWEAR! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?"
The people continued to spit, throw rocks, pieces of sharp scrap metal and more at him. Eventually the rest of town came out at the commotion.
"Traitor"
"Evil"
"Disgusting," That one really hurt, coming from one of his UA mentors.
"This demon tried to infiltrate UA and bring us to the ground! Luckily, Monoma Neito managed to show us the truth!" UA's principal rang out, turning to face the crowd of people watching. Humiliation ran through him, he was locked in a cage, in front of thousands of people in a well-known town. He would be either killed or banished, if anything, he'd rather be killed. He saw Deku, the useless kid, standing in the background, doing nothing, saying nothing, but he looked angry, with tears in his eyes. Bakugou blinked back the tears, he couldn't let them know the impact they were having. It seemed at least Monoma knew though, as he walked forward, as if to comfort him. "Please.. you have to believe me."
Monoma laughed before gripping his chin tightly, spitting in his face, "Oh. Katsuki. You're not worth it, you were just a stepping stone for me." He slammed Bakugou's head into the side of the heavy metal cage.
The last thing he saw as the world went black was the disgusted face of his mentor, his idol, his father figure, the insults ringing through his head.

471 words

Anyways. This is another part to the RP that me and my friend were doing. This is just a one-shot I wrote to help explain Bakugou's backstory a little. I've had it in the drafts for a while. And since it's finished (not edited) I decided I should post it as an apology for not having a new one-shot posted sooner.
Hope y'all enjoyed!

~ToastyGhosty