Common Room Cuddles (poly Bakusquad)

The Bakusquad, minus Jirou and Bakugou himself, was on the couch, piled together. They had stolen the remote to the TV and we're currently watching some random rom-com (Minas choice). No one was sure where the other two members of the "squad" were. Jirou was most likely with her girlfriend, Momo, somewhere. Bakugou, on the other hand, had completely disappeared for the past hour after a long yelling match with Deku (sorry. I like, physically can't bring myself to call him Midoriya). Everyone had expected at least one member of the Bakusquad, most likely Kirishima, to go with him. But nope. They were all huddled together on the couch.

Uraraka watched from a bar stool in the kitchen as Bakugou made his way downstairs, stopping at the bottom step. He was wrapped in a large, red, weighted blanket. She guessed it was probably Kirishima's. He glanced around quickly, not even appearing to notice her perched on a bar stool, and made his way over the couch. He threw himself across Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima's laps, seeing as Sero had been curled up by the arm of the couch with Mina leaning against him. Mina looked down to see the angry pomeranian's head in her lap, face buried in her stomach. She cooed softly, running a careful hand through the blonde spikes. Bakugou sighed softly, eyes closing and quickly falling asleep, his breath evening out. Kaminari smiled softly, leaning into Kirishima's side.

Uraraka blinked quickly, before pulling out her phone and snapping a quick picture and booking it out of the room before they noticed her presence, though it was too late as Sero and Kirishima had already seen her. They snapped their heads towards the door though, as Deku and Todoroki made their way into the common room, freezing as they took in the scene infront of them. Sero shushed them, gesturing to the two sleeping teens, seeing as Kaminari had decided to join Bakugou in a nap with his partners. Both Deku and Todoroki nodded before making their way up to Todoroki's dorm room. As it grew closer to dinner, the other three members soon joined in on the sleeping party, tangled together in a mess of limbs on the small couch.

365 words without the little bolded section where I apologize for not being able to call Deku by his name because it feels weird. Again. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome. Go ahead and point out any mistakes too. This is kinda my way of improving my writing. Hope you enjoyed.

~ToastyGhosty