More Kiribaku but it's Catsuki

Here's a small rp that I did with Hufflepuppy_16 on discord. They let me post it here to hold y'all over until I get the motivation to actually write the 4 oneshots I have ideas for. Hope y'all enjoy.

Katsuki nuzzled deeper under the covers. Eijirou had left a bit ago, saying something about running a quick errand. Katsuki purred softly, rubbing his cheek against one of Eijirou's sweatshirts. His tail thumped softly against the bed, poofing up slightly. His ears twitched slightly, pressing down against his head.

Eijirou patrolled through the isles of the pet store. He had a high-quality cat brush in a basket, but there were still several  more items he wanted to get. Eijirou grabbed some catnip, and then a laser pointer. Then Eijirou walked out to checkout, where he bought the things and left the store.

Katsuki rolled over onto his back, stretching out with a quiet mrrow. He rubbed his head against a pillow, shifting slightly to fix parts of the nest. He purred softly, tail flicking back and forth. Eijirou said he wouldn't be long, so hopefully he would be home soon. He purred, closing his eyes.

Eijirou drove back to his apartment, grabbing the bag of stuff and jumping out of his car as soon as the car was parked. He raced up to his apartment and unlocked the door, calling out. "Kats! I'm home!"

Katsuki perked up, tail fluffing up as he practically flew out of the nest. He skittered out of the bedroom. He purred, running at Eijirou. He jumped at Eijirou, practically climbing the man like a tree. He purred softly, nuzzling against Eijirou's cheek.

Eijirou stumbled back, laughing. "So you missed me?" He asked, setting the bag down and carefully removing his jacket. Eijirou walked over to the couch and held Katsuki close, laughing softly.

Katsuki blushed, continuing to purr as his tail wrapped around Eijirou's arm, fluffing up. He nuzzled his face into the side of Eijirou's neck, inhaling the red-heads scent. "No. I didn't miss you.." he grumbled,his body language obviously betraying his words.

"Awww. You didn't miss me? How rude." Eijirou joked, tickling Katsuki's sides slightly. Eijirou giggled as Katsuki reacted to the touch, and then Eijirou quickly prepared himself for the attack that was sure to come.

Katsuki hissed softly, squirming in Eijirou's grip. He let out a mrroow, swiping at Eijirou. His tail floofed up, attempting to hit the taller man in the face to distract him. He laughed, small explosions lighting up his palms.

Eijirou laughed, tickling Katsuki more fiercely. Eventually, Eijirou broke away and grabbed the bag of things he'd bought. Eijirou pulled out the cat brush and walked into the bedroom, gesturing for Katsuki to follow. Eijirou stepped into their bedroom and smiled softly at the nest Katsuki had made.

Katsuki purred, padding after Eijirou into the bedroom. He tilted his head slightly, ears twitching. His tail flicked back and forth, nuzzling up against Eijirou, purring loudly.

Eijirou clambered into the nest, then patted his lap for Katsuki to join him. "Come'ere Kats." Eijirou encouraged, smiling softly as he fumbled with the brush packaging.

Katsuki grumbled slightly as he hopped into the nest, curling up on Eijirou's lap with a small mrrow. His ears and tail flicked, before quickly settling down. He purred softly, rubbing his head against Eijirou's stomach.

Eijirou gently started brushing Katsuki's tail, smiling softly as Katsuki started what Eijirou thought to be purring. "You enjoy this, Kitty Kat?" He asked softly.

Katsuki nodded, purring louder. He closed his eyes, occasionally rubbing his head against Eijirou's torso. His tongue stuck out slightly as he looked up at Eijirou, one eye opening to look up at the man.

Eijirou continued to gently brush the poofy tail, smiling softly as Katsuki purred and rubbed his head against Eijirou. "Claiming me, Kat?" Eijirou teased gently, moving to brush Katsuki's hair.

Katsuki purred, eyes closing as his breathing grew slower. Eijirou was warm and safe, his brain reminded him. He's a good mate. He mrrpfed softly and stuck his tongue out slightly as he stretched his legs out, before curling back up in Eijirou's lap.

Eijirou laughed softly, setting the brush down and pulling Katsuki close. "I love you, Katzi." Eijirou promised, gently nuzzling into Katsuki's hair. "Such a good kitten for me. Such a good mate."

Katsuki purred, nuzzling his face against Eijirou. He mrrpfed quietly as his tail batted against Eijirou's side softly. He hugged Eijirou tightly, ears twitching. Good mate! He says we're good mate! He's best mate.

Eijirou smiled as Katsuki hugged him. "You're the best mateee." Eijirou sang softly, grinning as Katsuki flushed and hid his face in Eijirou's chest. "You're the best mate." Eijirou promised, saying the words much softer this time.

Katsuki mrrpfed happily, tail trying to wrap around Eijirou's arm. He purred, but shook his head slightly, "No you. You're best mate." He murmured, going back to hiding his face in Eijirou's chest and occasionally rubbing an ear against Eijirou.

Eijirou laughed. "You're the best mate." He said happily. Eijirou lay down, yawning softly. "We can use the other stuff tomorrow." Eijirou decided, slowly falling asleep.

I'm too tired for word counts. Just accept this masterpiece that's filed on me being sick and needing cuddles.

~ToastyGhosty